Short notice..........Washington Silencer Tupperware Party in Olympia tomorrow

Event is low-key at a drinking establishment to be determined. 21 or older please.

It will most likely be within walking distance of the Governor Hotel in downtown Oly.

Silencers will be there to take apart and mess with, and discussion on the process of buying a silencer.

Silencerco sent me a couple t-shirts and posters to hand out to the guys that show up early.

Start time is 3:00-5:00...........still to be determined.

Sorry for the vague info.............keep checking this post for updates.

There is a thread on WAGuns.org also.
Check both here and in WA guns for updates.
WaGuns.org - View topic - Interested in a Silencer Tupperware Party this Friday?

Reactions
Damn that sounds cool. Nothing ever happens in Olympia. It would be cool to meet some forum people and see what these dealybobbers are all about. Cascade Arms had a ruger 22/45 with threaded barrel and I got the sales pitch about getting a suppresor ready pistol would be a good thing. Not sure I can make it however since I'm headed to the coast to pickup the kimber I bought from pinkhamr (shipped to trusted ffl). I'll keep an eye on the location you post and see if I can swing it.....

OP
coctailer
Reactions
Damn that sounds cool. Nothing ever happens in Olympia. It would be cool to meet some forum people and see what these dealybobbers are all about. Cascade Arms had a ruger 22/45 with threaded barrel and I got the sales pitch about getting a suppresor ready pistol would be a good thing. Not sure I can make it however since I'm headed to the coast to pickup the kimber I bought from pinkhamr (shipped to trusted ffl). I'll keep an eye on the location you post and see if I can swing it.....
Hope you can make it.:s0155:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Upstanding Vendor!
    Have worked with this business twice and both times were outstanding! Will definitely keep going to him when I'm up in that area! Shoot, will...
    • HA556
  • Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Hellcat OSP
    I almost put "Limited "Covid induced" inventory" as a Con, but thought that wouldn't really be fair to them! The aftermath of Covid has depleted...
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done a lot of deals here
    Gary's easy to work with when in town.
    • matts
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Business!
    I have been going to Vancouver Weapon Werx for years and know both owners quite well. The only downfall is I go there to purchase or have a gun...
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    5.00 star(s)
    A great, safe place to go shooting
    Love this place!! Great staff, the range masters are friendly, helpful and alert. This is a safe place to shoot. The store is kind of low on stock...
    • GWS
Top Bottom