JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That would be nice but good luck with that. They don't even put "D" or "R" on those stupid lawn signs or the "vote for me" cards you get in the mail.

For pro signs I'd stick with facts, numbers/stats, and basic truths about guns that can't be refuted ideologically. Avoid inflammatory, insulting, or threatening language. If this is a legit candidate who ever is running their media and communications would most likely say the same.

For against, I can't rightly say. I haven't heard any good slogans that changed my mind yet.

Atlas with "2A" on his chest carrying the rest of the BoR on his back along with the Constitution and some symbols of independence

For OR and WA voting booths and initiatives tables
upload_2018-7-11_12-47-11.png

Last Edited:
For pro signs I'd stick with facts, numbers/stats, and basic truths about guns that can't be refuted ideologically. Avoid inflammatory, insulting, or threatening language. If this is a legit candidate who ever is running their media and communications would most likely say the same.

For against, I can't rightly say. I haven't heard any good slogans that changed my mind yet.

I'm sorry to (respectfully) inform you that you don't understand human nature, and that we live in a world where FACTS DO NOT MATTER. If they did, the world wouldn't be in the state that it is.....

Good suggestion. Symbolism through images is a strong way to convey an idea without getting muddled in catchy phrases.

Now you're partly getting it! Imagery is powerful, but so are catchy phrases...

(For examole)

If the glove don't fit, you must acquit!

No one died when Clinton lied!

Dump Trump!

KKK & NRA, no more fascist USA!

Now something we can use...

2A F'n A

I'm sorry to (respectfully) inform you that you don't understand human nature, and that we live in a world where FACTS DO NOT MATTER. If they did, the world wouldn't be in the state that it is.....

Now you're partly getting it! Imagery is powerful, but so are catchy phrases...

(For examole)

If the glove don't fit, you must acquit!

No one died when Clinton lied!

Dump Trump!

KKK & NRA, no more fascist USA!

Now something we can use...

2A F'n A
Ok :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show