JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey,

Due to a run in with a bear this season, I am thinking of getting a little more nuclear with my side arm situation while hunting. I am just now applying for my Short barrel tax stamp for my shotgun. I have read the rules and it looks like I can still use my 870 for bird hunting and everything, I just want to be able to but a pistol grip and a 12" barrel on it for my pack. Where do I get that barrel? I know I can just do it my self, but I kind of dont want to have to rebead the front site on. It is going to cost $200 just for the stamp, I might as well have it done well, and it looks like I will have a 5 month waiting period anyhow.

Anyone suggestions? Should I just buy a short one and redo it or is there a place or person to talk to about getting one premade? thanks, jr

You can build a SBS in supermag or wingmaster with a stamp for $600, thats night sight, dome safety, ss fallower and still have time to replace warn parts and engrave.

penny rich pound foulish. 870s are so easy to work on

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads