JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Federal Way
State
Washington
Zip Code
Photos below.
I have two A*B Arms (American Built Arms Company) Mod*X Gen III Complete Chassis Systems, still in the box. The Link below tells you all about these, I have one for Remington 700 Short Action and another one for Howa 1500 Short Action or Weatherby Vanguard SA. Both of these are new in the box. I will sell them for $480 each, you will see these same Chassis on their website selling for $599.99 The magazine shown is not included.

clear1x1.gif
American Built Arms Company presents the MOD*X GEN III Modular Rifle System™ designed and engineered for military, law enforcement, and hunting enthusiasts. The A*B Arms MOD*X GEN III Modular Rifle System™ is a lightweight (3 lbs. 2 oz.), ergonomic, drop-in chassis designed for the Remington® Model 700 Short Action, Remington® Model 783 Short Action, Howa Model 1500 Short Action and Weatherby Vanguard Short Action. It serves as a modular foundation on which tactical accessories can be added according to the operator's needs.

Specifications:
• Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by a Veteran-Owned company
• Bolt Action - Right Hand
• Aluminum design, hard coat anodized to Mil-Spec Type III
• Easy to assemble, drop-in design
• O MOA scope rail included
• Optional 20 MOA scope rail available for the Remington Model 700 only
• KeyMod Standard on three sides of the forearm for mounting equipment
• Conventional slots for mounting Geissele® Automatics accessories on two sides of the forearm
• Multi-point radial cut inlet which allows barreled action to sit in stress free for utmost accuracy (no V-block)
• Lightweight, 11.5" free-floating modular forearm
• Will accommodate barrels as thick as the action
• Comes standard with A*B Arms Fixed-Adjustable™ Urban Sniper Stock™ and the A*B Arms SBR P*Grip™
• Designed to accept any AR-style butt stock and pistol grip
• Uses AICS-style MDT magazines (Magazine NOT included)
• Length of Pull adjustability of 10.62" to 15.69"
• Trigger well will accept all after-market trigger systems
• Will accept barrel lugs up to 1.21" wide and .30" thick
• Integrated push button magazine release located at the front of the trigger guard
• Weight: 3 lbs. 3 oz.

I also have a Axiom Chassis for Howa 1500 or Weatherby Vanguard Short Actions for $140 all of these chassis are all aluminum. There is one photo below of it.

This Chassis below is the American Build Arms Company for Howa or Weatherby Vanguard short actions.
New but used because I took it out of box installed it then took it off. Takes Accuracy International
mags, Magpul or MDT mags.
20191104_144425.jpg 20191104_144432.jpg 20191104_144459.jpg 20191104_144524.jpg 20191104_150719.jpg
The one below is for the Rem 700 short action and I never put action in it.
20191104_150837.jpg
Below is the Knoxx Axiom for Howa or Weatherby Vanguard short actions.
Takes same mags as above.
opplanet-blackhawk-axiom-rifle-stock.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.