JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There's a new one just called GUN STORE or something on Beaverton-Hillsdale a couple blocks west of that crazy wacky 6-way intersection. They had pretty much everything from Magpul's product line when I went in and art of the dynamic handgun was playing on a big TV too, lulz.

Also Shooter's Service Center in the St. John's area has some stuff.

This guy named Curt who owns a small business in milwaukie is a wicked vendor with so many accessories, its crazy, he is only at the shows but can meet you for whatever, just know what you like his # is 503-819-5881

+1 for Wild Bill's. If you're looking for AR parts, they're the store with the best selection in the area that I've seen. They do stock some barrels, and free float tubes, as well as most of the other parts that you're looking for to do a build.

Like mentioned Keith's has some stuff. Just bought a DPMS lower parts kit there. They were cheaper than anywhere else I found local. I'll have to check out Wild Bill's though.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top