JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Chewy.com is my go to for pet supplies from now on due to the facts that.
1) they dont support terrorist groups like this one that Mud bay "proudly" display in their stores and claim they are making a political stance in favor of communism and terrorism.
2) they support our local firearms group nwfa.
I seen this disgusting sign in Mud bay last week and decided it was the last purchase I would ever make with Mud bay. Infact I came home and ordered pet food online and will be returning this purchase from Mud bay so I don't give them another dime for their racist, communist, disgusting support of BLM or Antifa.

7CB857B1-7D31-430B-9236-A051A48502B9.jpeg

I just discovered the Support Northwest Firearms sidebar block! :eek: I've been a member since 2013 and never noticed it before.
Two suggestions:
1. Move the sidebar block up to the top above "New Posts". We can scroll down a little to figure out who's posting new cat pictures but I think this is more important.
OR
2. See if there's a way to post it on the left side and always stay in frame as you scroll so there isn't any competition for our attention.

I just discovered the Support Northwest Firearms sidebar block! :eek: I've been a member since 2013 and never noticed it before.
Two suggestions:
1. Move the sidebar block up to the top above "New Posts". We can scroll down a little to figure out who's posting new cat pictures but I think this is more important.
OR
2. See if there's a way to post it on the left side and always stay in frame as you scroll so there isn't any competition for our attention.

I appreciate the feedback, I'll look into this :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top