JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Since Jenny talked me into buying her a PS90 this weekend I suppose we should start thinking about buying some ammo for it :s0114:

Any deals out there? I've heard you can get it as cheap as $16/50 but I haven't seen it.

Cheapest I've found is with Robert at <broken link removed> . Last order I paid $746 shipped for a case of 2k rnds, translates to $18.65/box. It's not listed on the website, have to call him.

Jenny needs to talk you into SBRing that thing too. It's a hoot. :)

Thanks for the tips guys! I need to learn about all the different types of ammo for this thing.

Yep Nick, finally got it. I'm thinking this might be our first NFA platform, PS90 + SBR + suppressor = WIN.

I'm thinking this might be our first NFA platform, PS90 + SBR + suppressor = WIN.

A PS90 SBR is very cool, handling and balance is very different from stock 16" barrel. OAL approx 19", I carry mine in a small backpack when I head to the range. I run an AAC M4-2000 on mine and the muzzle report is handled very well, but the commercially available ammo is supersonic so the sonic crack of the bullet is still pretty loud.

Sounds like I might have to reload if I go that route. Any photos of your setup? If you're anywhere near Portland I know Jen would love to see that thing in action at a range.

Sounds like I might have to reload if I go that route. Any photos of your setup? If you're anywhere near Portland I know Jen would love to see that thing in action at a range.

I'll find or take some pics and post them when I have a chance. I'm in Silverton so not far from Portland, I'm sure we could work something out.

Took some pics today. I'll PM them to you as well in case you don't get back to this thread.

PS90TR SBR w/ Aimpoint Micro T-1 and AAC M4-2000 w/ muzzle brake QD mount.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top