JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First off why would someone want to hurt others. Most likely they are broke, lazy, mentally ill, and finally Satans helpers.

It is often hard for decent human beings to comprehend, but there are people in our society who want nothing more than to watch the world burn.

Our society functions because MOST people recognize basic humanity, and that we are all in this thing together. They understand without having to be told that it's not a good idea to pee in the water supply that we all drink from. This is of the utmost importance because it would be impossible to lock down all of the things in our world that need to be locked down.

It is for this reason that when an individual is identified who does not respect these very basic tenets of society, that they should be dealt with swiftly and severely. I do not mean fined or sent to jail. I mean executed. Preferably in the public square.

This may sound extreme but it is absolutely necessary to send a very clear message that this type of behavior will NOT be tolerated. Otherwise, it begins with somebody licking the ice cream and putting it back. And before you know it, you've got some idiot coughing and spitting on the produce in the middle of a pandemic.

And here we are. :rolleyes:

its a cleaner robot, so they don't have to pay an employee

Or is it?.....It's more likely a first gen SkyNet T-20 service robot. In twenty more years, when the T-1000A mimetic polyalloy Terminator hits the ground....we'll all just be lab rats. :eek:

1586158050366.png

Many have pointed out that this is the only place in the world where the #1 health problem facing those in "poverty" is being obese to the point they have all kinds of health problems from shoving too much food in their face all day.
Nodding so vehemently that Aussie Bites crumbs are spilling onto my laptop.

It is often hard for decent human beings to comprehend, but there are people in our society who want nothing more than to watch the world burn.

Our society functions because MOST people recognize basic humanity, and that we are all in this thing together. They understand without having to be told that it's not a good idea to pee in the water supply that we all drink from. This is of the utmost importance because it would be impossible to lock down all of the things in our world that need to be locked down.

It is for this reason that when an individual is identified who does not respect these very basic tenets of society, that they should be dealt with swiftly and severely. I do not mean fined or sent to jail. I mean executed. Preferably in the public square.

This may sound extreme but it is absolutely necessary to send a very clear message that this type of behavior will NOT be tolerated. Otherwise, it begins with somebody licking the ice cream and putting it back. And before you know it, you've got some idiot coughing and spitting on the produce in the middle of a pandemic.

And here we are. :rolleyes:
Ah, Heinlein fan? :)

Magnetic aluminum! I knew this day would come!

Virus or no virus... I can't say on HERE what I really think about people who would DO some things on FOOD ITEMS and on other things that they did NOT buy or pay for in PUBLIC grocery and NON grocery stores!

Mental illness, low IQ or just being a diseased or a non diseased DONKEY, brat, punk or demon (Yeah - demon!) is NO excuse for such behavior! Screw THOSE excuses!

And that goes for that man who licked ice cream and the woman who coughed/sneezed/hacked all over FOOD in another store too.

Do you really want to know what I think should be done to people of ALL AGES who do such things in SOCIETY?! Use your imagination.

The more SOCIETY puts up with these people and MAKES EXCUSES FOR SOME PEOPLE in ANY SITUATION, virus or NO virus, the more that you have ANIMALS act out and it will be like living in a ZOO or where the INMATES RUN THE ASYLUM!

Screw that!

Old Lady Cate

Virus or no virus... I can't say on HERE what I really think about people who would DO some things on FOOD ITEMS and on other things that they did NOT buy or pay for in PUBLIC grocery and NON grocery stores!

Mental illness, low IQ or just being a diseased or a non diseased DONKEY, brat, punk or demon (Yeah - demon!) is NO excuse for such behavior! Screw THOSE excuses!

And that goes for that man who licked ice cream and the woman who coughed/sneezed/hacked all over FOOD in another store too.

Do you really want to know what I think should be done to people of ALL AGES who do such things in SOCIETY?! Use your imagination.

The more SOCIETY puts up with these people and MAKES EXCUSES FOR SOME PEOPLE in ANY SITUATION, virus or NO virus, the more that you have ANIMALS act out and it will be like living in a ZOO or where the INMATES RUN THE ASYLUM!

Screw that!

Old Lady Cate
Sadly this is what the voters have said they want. Unless that changes this is never going to stop.:(

Sadly this is what the voters have said they want. Unless that changes this is never going to stop.:(

You are correct there.

Those voters who put up with this dung and VOTE for those very politicians who continue to make EXCUSES for these punks/criminals/attention whores/nut jobs/etc. DESERVE TO HAVE THEM LIVE IN THEIR HOMES and do those same things and worse ALL over their food, homes, land and private sidewalks. Let us have those voters and politicians support THEM with their own money and HOUSE those filthy FREAKS!

Cate

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top