JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My actions to bring down the bad guy has nothing to do with how much I want to hurt him, but rather how much I love my fellow man and don't want them to suffer from this ill will.
But I do have a mean side.

Audiobooks via phone/earbuds help me a lot to mask that same affliction. Ironically, I was listening to a collection of post-apocalyptic short stories the week this all went into overdrive. Man, talk about adding realistic perspective to a book!

That would be nice. I run outdoor power equipment. I use radio when I'm on the road or doing hand work.

Self-centered @$$holes looking for attention and admiration from their (Anti-)Social Media friends.
Yep - saw one of just these yesterday in a store.
Loud, obnoxious gross, fatazz pig effer, walking around with his home made 6' distancing measure stick.
Painted brightly with a big ' 6' ' label on it.

I hate to say this, but it's as if we are living during the Nazi era.

People are truly becoming one with the cause.

Reports of people calling cops on neighbors coughing in their own homes.

People creating road blocks or stopping folks from leaving neighborhoods.

Even these stories of people doing clearly dumb stuff, 30 year prison sentences and biological terrorism charges, WTF?

If anything a day or two in prison and fined for the groceries destroyed.

A month ago if you knocked over a few racks of wine on accidentally or intentionally, you wouldn't be charged with 30 years in prison.

Now folks are clapping from their balcony's in New York nightly like some weird scene out of 1984.

You are told to do one outdoor activity daily, that's it. If a neighbor sees you outside more than once they can report you? WTF!

Cough outside, get hit by someone's car.

This is absolutely out of hand.

Maybe the fellow spitting on the produce is a recovering rajneeshee who fell off the wagon, and couldn't help himself...

I have wondered if I'm bringing germs home on produce.

Reno,

Where are you getting your info

In what states is this happening?

Not disputing.

Curious.

Come up from the south, visit for awhile. It won't surprise you how people get up here, and more than likely Yew Nork is the same types. Probably not as friendly though.

My list of projects has grown, as I notice more things that could be made better the longer I hang around the house.o_O

I suspect that introverts, like my wife and me, are less stressed about staying home than extroverts. Hopefully, those who struggle with keeping their emotions on an even keel will find a productive or calming outlet.

On another forum a guy said that after spending eight days at home with his wife and five kids he was beginning to think the Donner party might have been more than just hungry!

Self-centered @$$holes looking for attention and admiration from their (Anti-)Social Media friends.

Hasn't the spitting/coughing on food thing been declared a Terrorist Act? Why would anyone want to risk those charges by doing these idiotic 'pranks'?

My tolerance level for people that do these things is absolute zero. To Hell with them. Treat them like terrorists, give them the virus and lock them in a cell to rot with NO medical attention. They can learn what others are going through. Seem harsh? IDGAF.

I bet Josef Mengele would feel the same way, guess it's a good thing we have the Eighth Amendment.

I hate to say this, but it's as if we are living during the Nazi era.

People are truly becoming one with the cause.

Reports of people calling cops on neighbors coughing in their own homes.

People creating road blocks or stopping folks from leaving neighborhoods.

Even these stories of people doing clearly dumb stuff, 30 year prison sentences and biological terrorism charges, WTF?

If anything a day or two in prison and fined for the groceries destroyed.

A month ago if you knocked over a few racks of wine on accidentally or intentionally, you wouldn't be charged with 30 years in prison.

Now folks are clapping from their balcony's in New York nightly like some weird scene out of 1984.

You are told to do one outdoor activity daily, that's it. If a neighbor sees you outside more than once they can report you? WTF!

Cough outside, get hit by someone's car.

This is absolutely out of hand.
You'd think there was a war on or something...

I'm not an LBJ fan and believe "war on 'insert social issue'" is legitimate phrasing.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top