JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So a couple of thoughts.
First off why would someone want to hurt others. Most likely they are broke, lazy, mentally ill, and finally Satans helpers.

Second. Is that a robot?

Like most emergencies, the best and worst of people comes out. Sadly, this one seems to be producing way more of the latter, at least from what I've seen. If tensions are this high during the summer months, watch out.

I too wonder what the robot is for. :s0112:

Like most emergencies, the best and worst of people comes out. Sadly, this one seems to be producing way more of the latter, at least from what I've seen. If tensions are this high during the summer months, watch out.

I too wonder what the robot is for. :s0112:
Only because the media thrives off the latter. There are tons of people doing amazing things for those hurt by all this. In drastically gets under reported on. Kind of a shame really, as in these times, people would be better off hearing non stop coverage of good than bad. From a psychological standpoint, humans do better if the see or hear better.

Only because the media thrives off the latter. There are tons of people doing amazing things for those hurt by all this. In drastically gets under reported on. Kind of a shame really, as in these times, people would be better off hearing non stop coverage of good than bad. From a psychological standpoint, humans do better if the see or hear better.

I've told my Mom and every other person I know to turn the damn TV off! I've even quit visiting Foxnews.com, it's all bad, all the time!!!! Tune out!

Coughing and spitting on produce at any time is disgusting....
The more so nowadays.

Should one tackle a person doing so...?
Hmm...I don't know....might get you into a whole mess of trouble.
Reporting the actions to store management sure...

As for the media...yeah bad news always means more ratings.
Andy

Coughing and spitting on produce at any time is disgusting....
The more so nowadays.

Should one tackle a person doing so...?
Hmm...I don't know....might get you into a whole mess of trouble.
Reporting the actions to store management sure...

As for the media...yeah bad news always means more ratings.
Andy
Should I tackle him? Lol!!! Not everyone should tackle that task. But god gave me the body to de-cleet anyone doing such things.

I'd rather stop the person rather than waiting for someone else to handle it and the bad person moves on to the next produce stand down the road.

As CountryGent noted above, shared emergency situations can bring out the best in people - giving, contributing, helping and displaying compassion. But mounting doom and death-counts can also make a lot of folks believe the end is near, with little/nothing left to live for.

Nerves can fray, frustrations can boil over and tempers can flare. The instinct to protect oneself (and family) above all others - at any cost - must surely loom closer to the surface now for some.

We all have different tolerances and snapping points. Mild-mannered Melvin Milquetoast who just lost someone he loves, and his job, and probably his home soon, could potentially react to everyday stressors waaaay differently this month than he did over decades past.

So if/when some emotionally overwhelmed individual decides he's had enough of this craziness and he's going to take as many innocent sheep with him as possible, I chose to be equipped and prepared to counter/escape that outburst if I have to.

Last Edited:
Kind of a shame really, as in these times, people would be better off hearing non stop coverage of good than bad. From a psychological standpoint, humans do better if the see or hear better.

I have been completely off television news. I don't want to see any specials, I'm sick of hearing the "NAME", therefor I call it "This thing", maybe virus or this mess were in when I'm speaking person to person. At a safe distance or course. I don't want to hear good OR bad any time media is on. I know what it is, does and will do. Let people be and go about their days the best they can. It has to be like the Nazi's constant propaganda to convince the public the their way was the only way back in the '30s!

I don't know how people can sit and watch/listen to a constant stream of "It"? I've even been turning off Lard Larson! And I NEED talk radio to distract me from the tinnitus.

I got sick of the whole "bad news sells" media back in the 70's and haven't owned a TV since. Based on the garbage headlines I see on my cell phone I can only imagine TV news coverage is 1000 times worse now.

And I NEED talk radio to distract me from the tinnitus.
Audiobooks via phone/earbuds help me a lot to mask that same affliction. Ironically, I was listening to a collection of post-apocalyptic short stories the week this all went into overdrive. Man, talk about adding realistic perspective to a book!

Self-centered @$$holes looking for attention and admiration from their (Anti-)Social Media friends.

Hasn't the spitting/coughing on food thing been declared a Terrorist Act? Why would anyone want to risk those charges by doing these idiotic 'pranks'?

My tolerance level for people that do these things is absolute zero. To Hell with them. Treat them like terrorists, give them the virus and lock them in a cell to rot with NO medical attention. They can learn what others are going through. Seem harsh? IDGAF.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top