JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The firearms industry is pretty big and pretty frustrated by getting jerked around by websites and banks. This is a great opportunity for companies to specialize in services to them.

If a bunch of gay folks can force bakers to make gay wedding cakes - because said bakers are offering services to the public, then firearms industry folks should be able to force the issue and make banks, webhosts, CC processors etc do business with them.

If a bunch of gay folks can force bakers to make gay wedding cakes - because said bakers are offering services to the public, then firearms industry folks should be able to force the issue and make banks, webhosts, CC processors etc do business with them.

Even though firearms are a Civil Right, firearm owners are not considered a protected class (except when we are carrying ;)). I think the free market can fix this problem (and most others) and let the bigots cry later when they see all the money they lost. I wouldn't want to enrich a business partner that was against me any more than I would want to have some one who didn't like me handle my food where I can't see it.

My only concern there, the market has been very slow to respond to discrimination against gun owners, retailers, and manufacturers.

NRA could lead the charge in forming a company to provide these services to members. They had their own woes with credit cards and insurance.

My only concern there, the market has been very slow to respond to discrimination against gun owners, retailers, and manufacturers.

NRA could lead the charge in forming a company to provide these services to members. They had their own woes with credit cards and insurance.

I have my biz insurance through the NRA, they should expand with server offering for firearms businesses.

gun owners that vote democrat have a responsibility in this ........
its not just common sense gun control the democrats are after , its confiscation and ALL the peripheral aspects of gun owning are being attacked as well, and as long as gun owners vote democrat this will get worse.....

vote republican to make a statement..(single issue voting)........you cant beat Trump next term so save your gun rights now and go back to your democrat ideology after trump is done...IF YOU MUST.

seriously..... what your doing just keeps getting worse, all the complaining online and letters to Oregon and Washington politicians fall on DEAF EARS.....and continuing to vote democrat will ensure it gets worse, in states like this even the republican politicians get pushed into a corner due to the number of NW gun owners that vote democrat so they are forced into "go along to get along" or there would be NO position for them whatsoever in govt and what your left with is ..........GUN CONFISCATION IS THE ONLY CONSISTENT MESSAGE OF THE LIBERAL DEMOCRATS

edit: Im not a hard line," alt right" by any means, actually I have been a life long democrat, untill last election when I voted repub for the first time because I saw JUST HOW CORRUPT OREGON GOVT HAS BECOME...11th most corrupt in the country!!
then we learned just how corrupt the democrat party is rigging elections and the over the top insanity that has followed....I now feel my opinion was justified

Last Edited:
gun owners that vote democrat have a responsibility in this ........
its not just common sense gun control the democrats are after , its confiscation and ALL the peripheral aspects of gun owning are being attacked as well, and as long as gun owners vote democrat this will get worse.....

vote republican to make a statement..(single issue voting)........you cant beat Trump next term so save your gun rights now and go back to your democrat ideology after trump is done...IF YOU MUST.

seriously..... what your doing just keeps getting worse, all the complaining online and letters to Oregon and Washington politicians fall on DEAF EARS.....and continuing to vote democrat will ensure it gets worse, in states like this even the republican politicians get pushed into a corner due to the number of NW gun owners that vote democrat so they are forced into "go along to get along" or there would be NO position for them whatsoever in govt and what your left with is ..........GUN CONFISCATION IS THE ONLY CONSISTENT MESSAGE OF THE LIBERAL DEMOCRATS

Erm, what? I've never voted for a democrat governor or president. o_O

Erm, what? I've never voted for a democrat governor or president. o_O

dont get excited, Its not about you ....Im in agreement....Im replying to your statement

agreed...... its not going to happen .........change your thoughts to change your lives..... is my message, now go back and read my opinion of how to change this situation

I'm still not entirely sure why no one has sued anyone yet.

Who cares if they win or lose, just start suing left and right.

This treatment is unconstitutional.

They are interrupting legal commerce.

These companies are getting away with controlling our constitutional rights via their lawful ability to add "user agreements".

Capitalism at its finest, but when a monopoly in the system does this, can it be considered an attack on a constitutional right?

I guess we will find out, as soon or later, someone is going to take one or more of these tech companies to court.

In the mean time, I'll be here eating my popcorn.

:s0093:

We had this come up early in our tenure. Go Daddy made me shut down the sight after I had about 100 hours into it. Went to custom host and designer...no problem since and the designer took a couple Glocks as partial payment for the bill. Going to see more and more of this until we get a supreme court decision that says a civil right cannot be denied via commerce mean.

We had this come up early in our tenure. Go Daddy made me shut down the sight after I had about 100 hours into it. Went to custom host and designer...no problem since and the designer took a couple Glocks as partial payment for the bill. Going to see more and more of this until we get a supreme court decision that says a civil right cannot be denied via commerce mean.
Pretty much.

Legal commerce is legal commerce.

Private companies are allowed to utilize user agreements.

And..

Does the second amendment protect commerce?

In time we will all see.

This may be a stupid question, but is there a way to tell what businesses use this company? Is there a list that can be published? I just want make sure not to support any business that stay with them.

Ray

This may be a stupid question, but is there a way to tell what businesses use this company? Is there a list that can be published? I just want make sure not to support any business that stay with them.

Ray
My boycott list has grown tremendously in the last 2 years. I prefer not to do business with Anti-American companies. It's getting hard to keep track.

Oh the Do Not Buy list is getting longer and longer. Big Pearl Jam fan but they lost me today with their concert poster of a burning white house and dead president.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top