JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've got - power tools:
Couple of jigsaws, drill, plunge router, table saw, handheld belt sander, table sander, 1/2 or 3/4 horse motor, finishing sander

Non-power tools:
Screwdrivers, files, saws, hand planers, wrenches, hammers, and more.

Also:
Barrel pump, submersible pond pump
Shop tables, cabinets, shelves, drawers, counters, etc.
Hydraulic lift shop bench made from a medical exam table
Organizer carts from medical office
Paints and wood stains
Human scale from medical office

And:
8'one man pontoon boat / catamaran
12' SUP paddleboard project. Paddled it all summer, just needs finishing.

And lots and lots of rocks, gems, minerals - rough, slabs, finished cabs, jewelry, chain maille - obsidian, opal, malachite, chrysocolla, agates, jaspers, petrified and opalized wood, rhyolite, wonderstone, rhodonite, star sapphire, serpentine, laboradorite, rose quartz, selenite, geodes, sunstone, fluorite, galena, garnet, etc.

We're moving and getting rid of a lot of things. Interested in selling, or trade for firearms, of course.
Particular interests:
Revolvers, particularly single action cowboy style, buntline, or a small .38 for carry, or black powder.
Single shot pistols (or multi barrel).
Revolving carbine.
Anything lever action.
Military surplus handguns or rifles - not mauser.
Ar or ak platform, i guess.

Leupold or vortex scope and hardware for mounting to an AR, and to my Mosin

Reloading equipment (starting from scratch)

Anyway, firearms are easier to move with than all those tools and cabinets, so i hope we can figure something out! I'll try to get pictures of most everything.

20160910_173301.jpg 20160910_191325.jpg 20160910_191707.jpg 20160910_190018.jpg 20160910_191638.jpg 20160910_191155.jpg 20160910_191403.jpg 20160910_154139.jpg 20160910_195700.jpg

Absolutely, it's why it's pictured :) i already traded one, but the other is still available. The other cabinets, benches and shop storage things are also for sale, and i have about twice as much as what is pictured here.

Are you interested in coming to Dallas sometime next week to look things over?

-I notice it says you're a gunsmith...i might have a question for you when you stop by, haha.

-Mike

Are you going to be parting with this cabinet or cabinets?

View attachment 312470
The map storage cabinets are real heavy duty. In great shape too. They will make a real nice tool chest. I scarfed up one. May talk him out of the other one if someone else doesn't take it.

What is the price on that big trailer? Oh, and the wire rack shelves might look good in my garage.!:s0082:

Haha, thanks for the bump, bud. I sent ya a text, but if you didn't get it, we're ready for you to come pick up that cabinet whenever you're ready.

We're dropping the ask price on the shop trailer to $3000. Had a guy who wanted it for a food truck and I offered it to him for that. But he changed his mind, so it's uo for grabs, still!

Not sure what i want for the wire shelves, haha. Forgot they were out there!

We're starting our moving sale / yard sale thursday at noon (that's the plan, anyway). And we're open and up for offers!

Haha, thanks for the bump, bud. I sent ya a text, but if you didn't get it, we're ready for you to come pick up that cabinet whenever you're ready.

We're dropping the ask price on the shop trailer to $3000. Had a guy who wanted it for a food truck and I offered it to him for that. But he changed his mind, so it's uo for grabs, still!

Not sure what i want for the wire shelves, haha. Forgot they were out there!

We're starting our moving sale / yard sale thursday at noon (that's the plan, anyway). And we're open and up for offers!
Ok, I will drive over there this afternoon.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top