Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

shoots under a nickle every time

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Just Jim, Dec 25, 2009.

1. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

Remington 513T, just a beautiful 99% gun. Big an heavy but time after time she shoots as straight as the man who shoots it. However I don't shoot it much, haven't shot it for a year. You guys hold on to your guns you don't shoot or sell em, why?

jj

2. MarkSBG

MarkSBG Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

You should sell it... to me... ;)

Seriously, I don't normally sell firearms, but that is my personal preference... I normally regret doing so in the future.

3. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

Well mark:D I don't sell all that many but I seem to get more in than let go:laugh: It seems a waste to not shoot a gun that was made so accurate but then I don't seem to shoot other guns either. If you do sell what pushes you over the edge:D

That 513T is just the perfect target rifle yet I don't shoot it do to time restraints. Too busy.

jj

4. Andy

Andy Aurora, OR Active Member

There are two kind of guns I buy. The first are what I want and I won't resell them. The second are deals that I can't pass up. I'm not opposed to keeping them, but if I see something else I want, I will use them to barter.

Think back to why you bought it. Was it something you wanted or was it just a good deal? I can't tell you how many times I've regretted selling guns that I had wanted. If you wanted it once, you may want it again. And if you don't need the money, don't sell it.