JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Remington 513T, just a beautiful 99% gun. Big an heavy but time after time she shoots as straight as the man who shoots it. However I don't shoot it much, haven't shot it for a year. You guys hold on to your guns you don't shoot or sell em, why?

jj

Well mark:D I don't sell all that many but I seem to get more in than let go:s0114: It seems a waste to not shoot a gun that was made so accurate but then I don't seem to shoot other guns either. If you do sell what pushes you over the edge:D

That 513T is just the perfect target rifle yet I don't shoot it do to time restraints. Too busy.

jj

There are two kind of guns I buy. The first are what I want and I won't resell them. The second are deals that I can't pass up. I'm not opposed to keeping them, but if I see something else I want, I will use them to barter.

Think back to why you bought it. Was it something you wanted or was it just a good deal? I can't tell you how many times I've regretted selling guns that I had wanted. If you wanted it once, you may want it again. And if you don't need the money, don't sell it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top