JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So the secondary "bubbles" are the result of the water slamming back into the void created by the gas. In the secondary bubbles its the water rebounding from hitting itself and compressing the residual gas and it repeats until the gas is able to totally escape the area of the initial bubble.

So the secondary "bubbles" are the result of the water slamming back into the void created by the gas. In the secondary bubbles its the water rebounding from hitting itself and compressing the residual gas and it repeats until the gas is able to totally escape the area of the initial bubble.
o_O

The way a depth charge destroys a Sub is by creating a huge void in the water. As the water rushes back in to fill the void it creates a huge shock wave as the water hits itself. Same thing here.
I repeat...o_O
You got me convinced. Maybe I'll watch that vid again.
I just hate it when y'all come up with shtuff above my pay grade:D

So the bubbly section closest to the muzzle is the bullet and muzzle blast, then the second large bubble is the just the bullet.....o_O?
So, smart guys, why does it separate into 2 sections ?
Is it the muzzle blast shuts of fast enough to cut them in two?

So the bubbly section closest to the muzzle is the bullet and muzzle blast, then the second large bubble is the just the bullet.....o_O?
So, smart guys, why does it separate into 2 sections ?
Is it the muzzle blast shuts of fast enough to cut them in two?
Of the two big bubbles, the first one is the shockwave from the bullet and the second one is the expanding gasses.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top