JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone use gloves when shooting in the cold weather?? If so, any particular styles/brands that worked well for you? :huh:

I've seen some that have holes in the index finger where you can expose just the trigger finger during shooting so you don't have to completely remove the glove to use the weapon and I've seen others that are relatively thin and made specifically for shooting while being worn. But, since I have no experience with either I figured I'd pose the question here. :s0155:

I shoot trap, shotgun 12 gauge pretty frequently in the winter. I wear baseball or golf type gloves. They are thin and I can feel the trigger as well as when Im not wearing them

I always shoot with gloves, regardless of weather.
For me, it comes down to protecting my hands, even if it changes things. It can take a while to get used to gloves, and I wouldn't say I'm completely used to it yet.

Even if you don't regularly, or aren't interested in gloves, you'll want something for this weather, which happens to e the majority of outdoor shooting time here in Oregon. Here's a good pair suited for the weather. It won't fall apart form age and water exposure, and they stand behind their products fairly well.
http://www.hatch-corp.com/

I work on my camaro for a hobby and notice my mechanix brand gloves have excellent grip and still lets me feel the grips of the bolts when I hand tighten them, with that in mind, threw a brand new set on and went to the range with my colt series 80 .45 which has very aggressive g10 grips. I have to say best 19.95 I ever spent.

I work on my camaro for a hobby and notice my mechanix brand gloves have excellent grip and still lets me feel the grips of the bolts when I hand tighten them, with that in mind, threw a brand new set on and went to the range with my colt series 80 .45 which has very aggressive g10 grips. I have to say best 19.95 I ever spent.

But are you man enough to wear the purple ones?

:s0112:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top