JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
PR at Tri County does a night match every December....Granted, too late for any noobs this year, but if you come shoot a few matches over the next year, you'll be able to go next.
Gear runs the gamut, there have been guys using Nods and IR illumination in the past, pretty neat to spectate.

Hmmm. Gonna check the rules at the range I belong to in PA when I am out there soon. Giving me ideas....
Was thinking I'd try my NV out on my Valkyrie and 204 Ruger rifles.

To answer the OP, not sure about shooting rules in the Tillamook -- if it were permitted, there are plenty of places there where I would be confident to do NV shooting, up to 250 yards.

Hmmm. Gonna check the rules at the range I belong to in PA when I am out there soon. Giving me ideas....
Was thinking I'd try my NV out on my Valkyrie and 204 Ruger rifles.

To answer the OP, not sure about shooting rules in the Tillamook -- if it were permitted, there are plenty of places there where I would be confident to do NV shooting, up to 250 yards.

Most likely no shooting in OR State Forest after sunset. Not 100% sure mind, may be worth a look at regs.

I suppose you would have too look up which national forest you are in for the real answer.
I feel like BLM is a free for all, so I couldn't answer ya there.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top