JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone happen to see Adrian get squeamish in the second video? :)

Bwahaha!

Shooting again tomorrow, I'll have more.

They have probably never seen an evil black rifle, and think it is the devil.:s0131::s0131::s0131:

Could be! They had a nice AK, though. I overheard the guy talking about refinishing the wood himself. Looked nice from where we were at!

I'll hijack your thread with a pic from shooting today;

010-7.jpg

Krista shooting, look at that smile :D

Neat. Good camera work--looks like a fun time was had by all.

However---- I've seen pierced primers, blown case heads and at least a couple of blown up guns. Bullet chunks, copper jackets and rock chips can come back amazing distances.

Buy and use some eye protection. For everyone, not just the shooters. Please.

How were the roads at browns camp? Last time I drove out there, the only vehicles heading up the main road were 4wd trucks. The crown vic didnt stand a chance. On the up side, it's the main reason I decided to join Tri-County. In fact, I had the pleasure of spending the morning there with my new woman. The two hits above my last string were my last two rounds... overdid the elevation/windage adjustments a wee bit.

They were okay. We tried to take a side road at one point and got stuck. Just a quick throw into 4x4Low got us out though.

Main road was okay. A little squirrely in some spots, but no big deal.

Today was the first time I had the guts to shoot the 12 guage. I was very proud of myself, dammit! :woot::yes:

And probably only about the third time shooting the 1911, which I am getting better with, also. (Other than the flinching:s0114:)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top