JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey i guys me and one of my buddies are going to do some plinking this weekend. Was thinking of north bonnieville or what ever its called over there or just out of estacada across there bridge but i think there is snow up there now, so i am open to ideas for some where else. :s0155:

If you go towards the tillamook forest area, there's a couple roads. Section 10 road and Shields Road, this is where I usually go. But there will probably be snow, you could easily walk up to the shooting spots though.

there is another place right off the highway out of estacada. Just keep going past the bridge you cross (memaloose rd). The other range is another couple of miles up the highway on the left side of the road just past the mostly straight stretch.

My self and a couple of friend are going to be going there tomorrow morning after we go to the gun show for some ammo. I am going to bring a couple of the M-16s i just built to test them out. We should be there around 10 or 11. if you come, see you there.

here is a link to the location:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...75,-122.199984&spn=0.041123,0.075788&t=h&z=14

marked as b on the map.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads