JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I wanted to make sure you all knew about these. We have been using them for a few years and really like them. The first set was a nice commercial job that I lost in the sage brush one trip. I used this great site to come up with a real cheap option that can be used from the ground on coyote hunts and also from a chair for shooting sage rats and targets.

It's not as steady as a short bi-pod, but you don't have to lay on the ground either. My Harris bi-pod has been on the shelf since i started using sticks.

Hint: Make two at one time. In case you want a short and long version. Or when one gets lost. It would take another 15 minutes to double the job.

Varmint Al's Bi-Fur-Pod Page

400 yard Coyotes would be no problem off the sticks.

Yup... they work!! I've made a couple pair when I had access to the R&D model shop, many moons ago. Very handy to use as a walking stick, move rattlesnakes out of the way, and checking the depth of a creek before crossing.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top