JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I wanted to make sure you all knew about these. We have been using them for a few years and really like them. The first set was a nice commercial job that I lost in the sage brush one trip. I used this great site to come up with a real cheap option that can be used from the ground on coyote hunts and also from a chair for shooting sage rats and targets.

It's not as steady as a short bi-pod, but you don't have to lay on the ground either. My Harris bi-pod has been on the shelf since i started using sticks.

Hint: Make two at one time. In case you want a short and long version. Or when one gets lost. It would take another 15 minutes to double the job.

Varmint Al's Bi-Fur-Pod Page

400 yard Coyotes would be no problem off the sticks.

Yup... they work!! I've made a couple pair when I had access to the R&D model shop, many moons ago. Very handy to use as a walking stick, move rattlesnakes out of the way, and checking the depth of a creek before crossing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top