JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I dont know a bout you guys but i am pissed about all our local spots getting closed due to trash, i have lived here for 25 yrs and have seen the best spots get closed due to massive amounts of garbage, any one have a hidden secret out there.

Due to slobs trashing all of my favorite shooting spots, I joined Tri-County Gun Club. I don't miss the long drive out to the woods, or some of the less-than-savory people I ran across while out there. Trashing shooting areas makes ALL shooters look bad,in my opinion.
Kudo's to the great members of NWFA that have been cleaning up some of these spots. I haven't been able to join them on a clean up yet, but plan to in the future. :s0155:

line firing is gay.. why don't you guys just find different spots? i'm totally unfamiliar with spots like brown's camp or others- i've never shot at these places, and don't even know what they are. are they designated shooting areas? actual "public ranges?" or just places where a bunch of people decided it would be good to shoot? there's butt loads of public land out there.. when i was younger, we'd just drive a ways into "nowhere," find a clearcut, and shoot. i got a map from Big Sky that showed where public land started and ended, and just made sure to stick to the light green areas. same thing for hunting.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top