JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes sir, there are many places to shoot. Go out se Remington road to the end and there is an old rock pit. Up on the top I dug a flat spot and put up a plate at 700 yds. Still there.
There is also a place at 20 miles east of town on hwy 26. And hundreds of little places in between. As time gets closer pm me and I'll email you more exact locations.

Head east on US26 about 30 miles and turn left on Grant Springs road, may also go by NF 27. Tons and tons of places to shoot up there. The road will also take you up to a thunder egg mine. Rocky butte road is also a good area, maybe 20 miles out of P-ville.

Yes sir, there are many places to shoot. Go out se Remington road to the end and there is an old rock pit. Up on the top I dug a flat spot and put up a plate at 700 yds. Still there.
There is also a place at 20 miles east of town on hwy 26. And hundreds of little places in between. As time gets closer pm me and I'll email you more exact locations.
Hey can u hook me up with the same info as well asap pls

Hey can u hook me up with the same info as well asap pls
Looks like it's at 44.14207113591347, -120.76920191844758

1687117431724.png

Remington (and a bunch of other roads named after firearm manufacturers is in a development off the road between Prineville and Prineville Reservoir. Take SE Davis Loop off of Juniper Canyon and Remington will be on your left. Watch out for a pair of sharp turns on Davis. Remington runs quite a ways (almost to the Reservoir) and the road gets pretty primitive.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top