JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
so, i live out in Molalla, Oregon, small town for the most part.

a little background: my family and I are looking for a new place to shoot preferably out in the boonies. the Corridor is where we used to shoot, but it got closed off, thanks to our wonderful government who said they wouldn't close the old logging roads, but its probably the fools who leave trash up there... even so, it was a 2-5hr drive just to shoot for a little while.

my uncle used to go shooting somewhere up sawtell road but that got dug out as well. i know my friends from colton head towards goat mt. but i don't know where.

anyway, were looking for a new place to shoot & plink not too far from home; from rimfire to big bore cartridges ( big bore being .270win and up). 300+ yards preferable so rifles can be sighted in, id rather not be on someone's property simply because im shooting up someones property, its a burden on them and we've had issues with other people before. we do clean up after ourselves, it bothers us hen people don't and it just causes trouble...

on a secondary note, i would like to get to know someone with a ranch and a varmit problem :) i have a .17HMR and its a blast to shoot long range and hunt varmits with.

Molalla Rifle Club seems like a neat place. The dues are next to nothing. I've talked to a few people that have shot there and hear nothing but good. It's just outside of Colton. <broken link removed>

seems like a nice place, but i don't know that anyone in my family is an NRA member. it has a couple other problems as well.,
1: too short, 100 is good for plinking but we hunt in an area where 200-400 yard shots are common and we sight in at 200yds.
2: no separate area for pistols...
3: no shotgun shooting.

thanks for the post though ill certainly keep it in mind....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top