JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know of any spots near there where we can do some handgun targetshooting? I'm browsing around on google maps and found some rockpits but they seem gated off! I have a hard time seeing whats private land and whats not.

It looks like the only Public land near Maryhill is a 486 acre parcell of State land. Might be enough to find a shooting spot, however, it has a lot of windmills on it, so, it may be real restrictive. All the land around Maryhill State Park is owned by Maryhill and other private owners. No public lands close to there.

Google Maps: 45°42'07.8"N 120°52'01.7"W

onXmaps Hunt screen shot:

By Maryhill State Park.jpg

Google Maps screen shot:

By Maryhill State Park Google Maps.jpg

You should get onXmaps Hunt app to help find private & public lands! It will also show trails and more!

Does anyone know of any spots near there where we can do some handgun targetshooting? I'm browsing around on google maps and found some rockpits but they seem gated off! I have a hard time seeing whats private land and whats not.
There's a shooting range in Dallesport. That's the closest. There's also a gun club in White Salmon, WA, but you'd need to be a member or a guest for that one.
Scott

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top