Shooting spot near Maryhill State Park Washington

Reactions
Does anyone know of any spots near there where we can do some handgun targetshooting? I'm browsing around on google maps and found some rockpits but they seem gated off! I have a hard time seeing whats private land and whats not.

Cogs

Reactions
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2014
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2015
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2016
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2017
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2018
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2019
It looks like the only Public land near Maryhill is a 486 acre parcell of State land. Might be enough to find a shooting spot, however, it has a lot of windmills on it, so, it may be real restrictive. All the land around Maryhill State Park is owned by Maryhill and other private owners. No public lands close to there.

Google Maps: 45°42'07.8"N 120°52'01.7"W

onXmaps Hunt screen shot:

By Maryhill State Park.jpg

Google Maps screen shot:

By Maryhill State Park Google Maps.jpg

You should get onXmaps Hunt app to help find private & public lands! It will also show trails and more!

scott_see

Reactions
Does anyone know of any spots near there where we can do some handgun targetshooting? I'm browsing around on google maps and found some rockpits but they seem gated off! I have a hard time seeing whats private land and whats not.
There's a shooting range in Dallesport. That's the closest. There's also a gun club in White Salmon, WA, but you'd need to be a member or a guest for that one.
Scott

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Upstanding Vendor!
    Have worked with this business twice and both times were outstanding! Will definitely keep going to him when I'm up in that area! Shoot, will...
    • HA556
  • Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Hellcat OSP
    I almost put "Limited "Covid induced" inventory" as a Con, but thought that wouldn't really be fair to them! The aftermath of Covid has depleted...
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done a lot of deals here
    Gary's easy to work with when in town.
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Business!
    I have been going to Vancouver Weapon Werx for years and know both owners quite well. The only downfall is I go there to purchase or have a gun...
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    5.00 star(s)
    A great, safe place to go shooting
    Love this place!! Great staff, the range masters are friendly, helpful and alert. This is a safe place to shoot. The store is kind of low on stock...
    • GWS
Top Bottom