JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone done any shooting on Green Mountain near Bremerton? I am getting tired of driving really far to find a place to shoot and Green Mountain is only 10 minutes away from me. If you have a spot you'd like to share I'd appreciate it, or at leat an area less than an hour from Bremerton. I am looking for a spot in the woods not a range, just to clarify. And I'm only shooting handguns so <25 yards is fine.

Thank you for your time guys!

I remeber green moutain from the mid 80's to early 90's when I was stationed at Bangor - back then the place was getting pretty trashed - I sure hope its better now then it was when I use to shoot out there. back then you could shoot out there - the view was amazing from up on top.

James Ruby

Check out the "Close to Tacoma" places to shoot thread on this forum. It has some places past Belfair that should be less than an hour from you. I go out to Green Mt. pretty often and I don't know of any places that are safe to shoot there and reasonable to get to. There are some clearcuts etc., that might work, but the ones I can think of are way too much of a hike in.

I guess since you are only shooting handguns you might be able to hike part way up the hill from the parking lot up Tin Mine trail and turn off to the south. There is a bowl cut into the hillside that might work there. Still too much of a walk and too close to other trail users in my opinion, but the backstop would be good. Here's a bad Map showing what I mean.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top