JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey gals and guys.

I'm looking for a shooting spot out by Astoria or Cape Disappointment. I'm located in Hillsboro but I have a buddy that I'm meeting up with over there. We want to go shooting but I'm not familiar with that area as far as shooting spots go. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

There's the Chinook gun club, which from what I hear is mostly just covered benches. Or out on HW 202, right about MP 14.5 there's a gravel road that heads north with no gate. All of that property is state property. Head up until the road splits, take a left and just keep heading straight. There are 3 turn out with big rock piles you can shoot into. Popular place for locals and law enforcement to practice their skills.

As a last note, we used to usa a shooting range just on the north side of the Columbia bar for qualifications. We shot Berreta's, M16s, and 870's. Heard they shut it down due to to much lead from the ammo. I think it had more to do with a bunch of 20 year olds having full autos so close to historic locations...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top