JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I will potentially be moving to Vancouver Wa in the next 3 months and was looking for advise options available for shooting ranges/clubs. I dont mind driving a reasonable ( 1 hour max) distance.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

+1 on the english pit. Just went for my first time and it was a great time. A place to shoot is an indoor range in portland but its pretty spendy. Bring your own ammo at english pit. 1 pistol range, 2 rifle ranges.

Tri-County Gun Club is about 45-60 minutes away from Vancouver, supposed to be one of the nicest ranges locally. Welcome to Tri-County Gun Club

Clark Rifles is near Vancouver and offer handguns to 50 yards and rifles to 300 yards, membership is limited but it's open to the public on Sunday or with a member Fri-Mon. Yearly membership is only $100. index

English Pit/Clark County Gun Club is in Vancouver but rifle range is limited to 100 yards, price is $15 per visit.

I live in Camas and am a member at Clark Rifles, haven't been to English pit but twice in nearly 20 years, never been to Tri-County but would love to try it out some day.

one of the best kept secrets is Wolverton Mt. gun club up near cougar,wa. IT's a hike,but I love shooting there.No RO's,just go shoot and enjoy your self .3 ranges,max of 150 yards,shoot any gun on any range pretty much.VERY few restrictions at the club,except no full auto.Steel plates are fine,bring ur own.
the'bad' new is it's about 450.00 to buy into it,but they do take payments.,and the members are great to shoot and hang out with.
IT's open to the public on the 2nd sunday of the month,and I"m free these days..until I get a job...to show anyone around and do some shooting most anytime.

<broken link removed>

another club in the orchards area is vancouver rifle and pistol club. Lead bullets only,max of 1000 feet per second which means I can shoot my cowboy loads there in my carbine,etc. No range fees,and I think it's about 150.00 to join.

Vancouver Rifle and Pistol Club

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads