1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. The lucky winners of the NWFA Fall Giveaway 2016 have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting range with rentals, Oregon, Where?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by wayoutwest, Mar 30, 2012.

1. wayoutwest

wayoutwest Polk County, Oregon Active Member

SO I am thinking I want a Glock 30 / 36 or something similar. While I have held them both and compared them side by side to the G19 which I really like, I want to actually shoot them if possible before buying one. I know the Barons Den in Eugene has rentals, anyone else with a range and rentals btwn Albany>Portland with a selection to choose from.

Thanks for any help.

If you personally own either or similar sized .45 any feedback?
    Any chance we could meet up and I could try it?

2. Gun Mechanic

Gun Mechanic Portland Active Member

I'm pretty sure the PSTC (Public Safety Training Center) in Clackamas, OR has both to rent but you should call to confirm before making the trip.

Public Safety Training Center
    Main number: (503) 794-8072
  3. mac9990

mac9990 Salem, Oregon Member

Barons Den in Eugene, just off I-5. Decent facility, lots of guns to rent.
    97321 and (deleted member) like this.
  4. PuddleMonkey

PuddleMonkey Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

The Place To Shoot in Delta Park rents guns, but you gotta be with someone as they wont let loners rent.
  5. .40cal EMT

.40cal EMT Portland, OR Member

For I would assume the same reason that PTSC won't let you rent a gun unless you bring a gun in… cause the last guy that came in a just rented a gun, and purchased ammo, ended up needing his brains cleaned off the bathroom wallshave a buddy with the gun you want? I had an ex gf tell me one day she wanted a glock 30something cause one of her friends had one and later she shot it and it was even more of a "need." Anyway my point is maybe a friend has one, I loved my S&W4003tsw because id handled a 3900tsw from a cop I knew, and I don't do 9mm, so the 40s&w worked for me