JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SO I am thinking I want a Glock 30 / 36 or something similar. While I have held them both and compared them side by side to the G19 which I really like, I want to actually shoot them if possible before buying one. I know the Barons Den in Eugene has rentals, anyone else with a range and rentals btwn Albany>Portland with a selection to choose from.

Thanks for any help.

If you personally own either or similar sized .45 any feedback?
Any chance we could meet up and I could try it?

Thanks

I'm pretty sure the PSTC (Public Safety Training Center) in Clackamas, OR has both to rent but you should call to confirm before making the trip.

<broken link removed>
Main number: (503) 794-8072

The Place To Shoot in Delta Park rents guns, but you gotta be with someone as they wont let loners rent.

For I would assume the same reason that PTSC won't let you rent a gun unless you bring a gun in... cause the last guy that came in a just rented a gun, and purchased ammo, ended up needing his brains cleaned off the bathroom wallshave a buddy with the gun you want? I had an ex gf tell me one day she wanted a glock 30something cause one of her friends had one and later she shot it and it was even more of a "need." Anyway my point is maybe a friend has one, I loved my S&W4003tsw because id handled a 3900tsw from a cop I knew, and I don't do 9mm, so the 40s&w worked for me

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top