JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Who here goes "Shooting/Plinking" on the weekends, out in the forest, with a campfire, good food, steel targets, spinners, fruit, 22LR, 9mm, 223, 556, 308, 6.5, 7 yards to 1000 yards, between Eugene and Washington, and is between the age of 21-??

I'm looking for a new group of shooters that know what they are doing, responsible, and are capable of holding their own.

Sometimes will be rimfire days, sometimes shotgun days, sometimes long distance days, other days it may be stainless gun days, etc...

As for myself, I travel for work, have a great wife and three kids (one is in Army boot camp), and my weekends are spent doing honey do's or getting out to the woods for some shooting. I'd like to find a group of guys that know what they are doing, hold jobs, have opinions, and have the ability to get out with me. We have some family land but that info will be saved for a later date. My son used to go with me, but he is on a bigger mission now, so I'm looking for a few good guys that like similar stuff as listed above.

This is not a personal add, I'm married and she is all the woman I need, and I only like women LoL.

Nate

Stangler,
I go prob once every 4 weeks out in the forest to plink. Cool your son is in the Army. I served from 2004-2016 myself. Miss it everyday. Send me a message.

Hi Nate,

Yep, I'd be up for it. I got stuff going on in Tillamook State Forest, Santiam State Forest, Mt Hood Nat Forest, Siuslaw NF, Dechutes NF and those state forests in WA. The long distance ones I'd be up for a camp out. I'm pretty busy with the non-profit every evening and weekend, but I'll keep an eye on this thread and do my best to join in when can.

A suggestion: Include ladies and children! They make the whole event so much more fun and add value to a day of recreation! I love to help teach the young ones the basics of shooting and firearms safety, and since mine are all grown and moved out, I look forward to meeting new folks with kids and passing down the values I grew up with.

PS: I got one in the Navy as a Corpsman, attached to the Marines. I can appreciate your son and his service to our country! Tell him thanks for me as well!

Bill

Pretty much describes my standard shooting scenario but unfortunately I am on the wrong side of the 'hill' to join you!
YGUN6693[1].jpeg

I'm in that crowd, I need to get out more... starting this summer when school is complete I'm going to feel like a dog who's been in a cage for 2-½ years and just got let out..

If I can strap up and ride out there, I'll meet you anywhere within 150 miles of Portland. I usually do my long range shooting out near Madras, and my plinking in Tillamook forest

0E40EE00-B1CF-4A75-A956-1E0742F31437.jpeg

I may not do woods trips much anymore since I got my ARPC membership. But I go to the range about once a week here in Albany and you are always welcome to join.

I'm in that crowd, I need to get out more... starting this summer when school is complete I'm going to feel like a dog who's been in a cage for 2-½ years and just got let out..
I am literally gonna quote you on that.

We have homestead property in the family (160 acre southwest of corvallis) that we enjoy camping/shooting/hiking on, and it's private land so that is where I spend most of my time. Creek runs through the middle year round too. I would like to put something together for those that want to meet new people, and get a wider range of "friends" to get out with, but would like input on this. It needs to be in a safe manner, and with respect to all who come.

I too love having my family along (My daughter is a great shot with her 22) but this was more of a "guy time" sort of thing. That could change with time (as we get to know one another)

I have a You Tube channel, feel free to check it out. NateZoinks

Looking forward to meeting you guys somehow and doing some fun stuff.

We have homestead property in the family (160 acre southwest of corvallis) that we enjoy camping/shooting/hiking on, and it's private land so that is where I spend most of my time. Creek runs through the middle year round too. I would like to put something together for those that want to meet new people, and get a wider range of "friends" to get out with, but would like input on this. It needs to be in a safe manner, and with respect to all who come.

I too love having my family along (My daughter is a great shot with her 22) but this was more of a "guy time" sort of thing. That could change with time (as we get to know one another)

I have a You Tube channel, feel free to check it out. NateZoinks

Looking forward to meeting you guys somehow and doing some fun stuff.

I know I am totally down for this. I am sure @Dyjital would also be in for it. But I know he has been busy as of late

Your channel is rad, seems like the kind of fun I'm into as well. Shooting responsibly with the family and friends.

I've been meaning to meet up with some people here and shoot so if you end up arranging something definitely post up about it or PM me.

Happy shooting

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads