JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Your channel is rad, seems like the kind of fun I'm into as well. Shooting responsibly with the family and friends.

I've been meaning to meet up with some people here and shoot so if you end up arranging something definitely post up about it or PM me.

Happy shooting

When it happens, we will let you know.

I'd be up for something like this, time permitting of course. Most of my plinking in the last couple years has been like this: met at a restaurant in Elkton, have a nice breakfast, then drive up into the BLM land and shoot until we are way hungry because loser buys the hamburger and no one wants to be that guy. Then come back to Elkton for a late lunch.

I gotta stretch out my big boy. Anyone do any precision shooting?

875AC0AF-4601-45A9-B50E-5FE248068DFD.jpeg

I saw that one coyote works guy had his Jeep catch ablaze, that was intense. He makes interesting videos about finding old homesteads and reviewing gear.

When I lived in AZ plinking was all we did. A 20 min drive landed us in no man's land out in the desert.
Since I moved to OR I've been unable to find a place to shoot with friends "informally"... what I also call OTR (Other Than Range) shooting, more commonly called plinking.

I'd love to meet some new friends and go shooting for a day or two. The tough part is my work schedule since I work over the weekends.

However, that will be changing soon sooo... yeah, I'm totally IN. I'm not averse to spending a night in the bed of my truck either, if that's how things shake-out... my girl ain't a shooter but she's totally cool with me being me.

I do have a 4wd truck but if I have to sleep in it I'm throwing everybody else's s**t out for the night :p

When I lived in AZ plinking was all we did. A 20 min drive landed us in no man's land out in the desert.
Since I moved to OR I've been unable to find a place to shoot with friends "informally"... what I also call OTR (Other Than Range) shooting, more commonly called plinking.

I'd love to meet some new friends and go shooting for a day or two. The tough part is my work schedule since I work over the weekends.

However, that will be changing soon sooo... yeah, I'm totally IN. I'm not averse to spending a night in the bed of my truck either, if that's how things shake-out... my girl ain't a shooter but she's totally cool with me being me.

I do have a 4wd truck but if I have to sleep in it I'm throwing everybody else's s**t out for the night :p

Where are you located in Oregon?

Soooo.....are we just not going to talk about the fact that a guy who's screen name is "strangler" is inviting folks into the deep woods where you won't be heard? :confused::confused:

Lmao I am of course assuming everything is on the up and up, just a bit suspicious :rolleyes:

Soooo.....are we just not going to talk about the fact that a guy who's screen name is "strangler" is inviting folks into the deep woods where you won't be heard? :confused::confused:

Lmao I am of course assuming everything is on the up and up, just a bit suspicious :rolleyes:

It's Stangler, not Strangler.... lmao. As in Ford Mustang fan. My 65' Summer ride. I wouldn't invite gun guys to the forest to strangle them,... well maybe if they had a 50BMG.

D15E77CC-CAF1-4A6D-A132-12FB15E128E8.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top