JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Doing some plinking this past weekend with a Stevens #16 Crackshot that I had relined the barrel. No targets, no cans left alive, no runners left on base.

20210306_122731_resized.jpg 20210224_172824_resized.jpg

I hope this is okay to post, but understand if it is not. My 16 year old practicing with his bow (297/300). Video shot by my oldest son (28). Well worth the 2+ minutes to the "final wrap up" shots at the end in my opinion.

Dad needs to brag. This now 17 year old, who, in 2019, placed 8th in his first bow tournament at the NFAA State Indoor Bow Championship (Young Adult Male Freestyle), just won 1st place at the 2021 tournament. This is his second time competing since there was no tournament in 2020 due to covid. Even without placing, I am so proud of him and how well he is doing! He is considering the 3D State Outdoor Championship and Outdoor Target Championship this summer. This is considered the second and third tournaments of the state's Triple Crown. One down, two to go!

Last Edited:
Did a little plinking today to get rid of some frustration. A couple of failure to feeds had me scratching my head. So when I started cleaning it I noticed that one of the gas rings were half gone. I ordered 3 one piece rings so I won't have to worry about that for a while.
20210501_110907.jpg 20210501_105631.jpg

Got out today for a little pine cone killin' ! Nothing serious just a little off the hood and some off hand as well!

IMG_2638[1].JPG
Found a couple interesting pieces of brass as well ! Looks like the .223 got jammed up and a possible case failure or blowout on the 9mm!
IMG_2639[1].JPG

IMG_2638[1].JPG IMG_2639[1].JPG

Last Edited:
Got out today for a little pine cone killin' ! Nothing serious just a little off the hood and some off hand as well!

View attachment 885075
Found a couple interesting pieces of brass as well ! Looks like the .223 got jammed up and a possible case failure or blowout on the 9mm!
View attachment 885084

View attachment 885075 View attachment 885084
That 9mm could have been shot in a .40? The one I have, that I did, on my bench only bulged, but it that same sized spot.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top