JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can tell ya from experience, it's a real hootenanny! Tons o' fun! :D

Except when you hit the popper that trips the "blinded" target, and as soon as you trip the target, you realize that you ran the gun dry. :rolleyes:
The blinded target only remains visible for about 1 second, so unless you can change mags and re-engage in under a second, you just "won" two misses.
That's NEGATIVE 20 points! :mad: That happened on the 5th go'round...

I can tell ya from experience, it's a real hootenanny! Tons o' fun! :D

Except when you hit the popper that trips the "blinded" target, and as soon as you trip the target, you realize that you ran the gun dry. :rolleyes:
The blinded target only remains visible for about 1 second, so unless you can change mags and re-engage in under a second, you just "won" two misses.
That's NEGATIVE 20 points! :mad: That happened on the 5th go'round...

8e5fee93a25c35796f50c05a7da79046.jpg

Stray round, low energy. Funny, had a similar thing happen to me years ago when I lived in N Portland. Was re-roofing my garage over a weekend, Got one side done on Saturday, go back up on Sunday morning and find a foot-long graze and slug stuck in a new shingle I had just laid the day before!

I actually did this one by setting the camera on top of my car and RUNNING to the spot marked by the two pieces of wood. That showed me the center of the picture. Buried on one of my camera's memory cards is the larger image and you can see the ejects better. It's a S/W Model 4506. The one in the holster is just an old 22 revolver.

I ran to the spot and by the time the self timer on the camera flashed I was popping off the rounds. It's from several years ago and was taken in the Forest Service area north of Mount Rainier.

TargetPractice.jpg

BELOW: Not a shooting picture, but I like this one. Norinco SKS. I don't have many pictures of me shooting ANYTHING because I almost always shoot alone, and while I am way the heck and gone in some National Forest or other. Used to be I hung out in the Snoqualmie, but for the last few years I go exclusively to the Olympics, Hood Canal side of the mountains. I haven't been to a range since the 90's.

SKS7.jpg

I haven't been shooting as much lately but got a couple drills in recently. First picture is Chick Pressburg's No fail. Shot cold 10 individual shots from holster. You fail if you go out of the black or break 3.5 seconds. Shot at 25 yards. The second is 10 shots 10 yards under 10 seconds. A little disappointed with the vertical stringing there.
04C48568-3159-4C9A-B9D7-F6AB1F080F21.jpeg 34AB903A-064E-4EBD-B7C1-A879A4061BD0.jpeg
877C8475-7422-407A-AD30-D11E254C0EB3.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads