JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
43E002A5-CB4E-4D0C-B20C-59AF44EF6AAE.jpeg
Top to bottom
338 Norma
6.5 Creedmoor

Got some speed data for my 308 AR. 2495 fps average for a 10 shot string. This is the same load I use for my 308 bolt gun but I had to shorten them up just a hair to fit in the mags. Not too bad for a 175 SMK out of a 16" barrel.

KEakt7rAQaSDSMhxvL8auA.jpg

Then there is a 10 shot group from my 6.5 for @bsa1917hunter. Still not quite MOA but getting close. I will say (neither an excuse nor a boast, just what I did) I shot this group in probably less than a minute. Maybe a little more but I don't think over 2 minutes for sure. I seem to get in my own head if I take too much time to think about it. ;)

zesHRANDRguMsHufNh149w.jpg

Last Edited:
pofD9cBXQxqncAmtckWHoA.jpg

I did a little shooting on the 4th. Pulled the trusty Ruger V/T in 204 out of the safe for the first time in a long time. Shot some 10 shot groups from both but nothing to be very proud of. :(

Side note: Really need to get the 204 threaded. Such a soft shooting gun as it is but the suppressor would make it even better.

I don't see the plate. Could you fill us in? At 24.1 mils, I am guessing it is a long ways out. What caliber are you shooting?

Plate is just up and a bit tight from center of reticle.

260 Remington
Time of flight was about 3.4 seconds.
Bullet dropped about 1620 inches.
Distance was approximately 1875 yards.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show