Shooting Pictures

I can tell ya from experience, it's a real hootenanny! Tons o' fun! :D

Except when you hit the popper that trips the "blinded" target, and as soon as you trip the target, you realize that you ran the gun dry. :rolleyes:
The blinded target only remains visible for about 1 second, so unless you can change mags and re-engage in under a second, you just "won" two misses.
That's NEGATIVE 20 points! :mad: That happened on the 5th go'round...

BrentN

Reactions
I can tell ya from experience, it's a real hootenanny! Tons o' fun! :D

Except when you hit the popper that trips the "blinded" target, and as soon as you trip the target, you realize that you ran the gun dry. :rolleyes:
The blinded target only remains visible for about 1 second, so unless you can change mags and re-engage in under a second, you just "won" two misses.
That's NEGATIVE 20 points! :mad: That happened on the 5th go'round...
8e5fee93a25c35796f50c05a7da79046.jpg

XoXSciFiGuy

Reactions
I actually did this one by setting the camera on top of my car and RUNNING to the spot marked by the two pieces of wood. That showed me the center of the picture. Buried on one of my camera's memory cards is the larger image and you can see the ejects better. It's a S/W Model 4506. The one in the holster is just an old 22 revolver.

I ran to the spot and by the time the self timer on the camera flashed I was popping off the rounds. It's from several years ago and was taken in the Forest Service area north of Mount Rainier.

TargetPractice.jpg

BELOW: Not a shooting picture, but I like this one. Norinco SKS. I don't have many pictures of me shooting ANYTHING because I almost always shoot alone, and while I am way the heck and gone in some National Forest or other. Used to be I hung out in the Snoqualmie, but for the last few years I go exclusively to the Olympics, Hood Canal side of the mountains. I haven't been to a range since the 90's.

SKS7.jpg

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
Top Bottom