JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Edit : reply deleted, sorry Karen.
I hardly consider myself a Karen, and neither would anyone who knows the slightest bit about me... :rolleyes:
Just wanting people to "be excellent to each other". Especially to the new folks, who are just figuring out how to navigate and use the site. Call me crazy...

Last Edited:
What's cringe worthy would be someone commenting about a picture from 2008 that a member that hasn't been on here in over a year posted. Besides there is no firing line that's a gravel road up in the woods (most likely mary's peak) and without actually being there to get the true visual perspective. This is why I dislike ranges, too many Karens, I'll continue to shoot at home.
I was an RO for a while. Things like this stand out. And honestly defending bad safety practices is exactly why you should shoot from home. Better to not endanger anyone else.

I was an RO for a while. Things like this stand out. And honestly defending bad safety practices is exactly why you should shoot from home. Better to not endanger anyone else
I was an RO for a while. Things like this stand out. And honestly defending bad safety practices is exactly why you should shoot from home. Better to not endanger anyone else.
If you are on a private or public range, where there is a set of established rules, by all means feed your desire to enforce every rule violation you see fit.
This is sill America and people are free to exercise their constitutional right to bear arms, have fun with their buddies, not violate any established law, and enjoy themselves.
I was a LE firearms instructor for 25 years and yes I take firearms safety seriously. You can follow the basic firearms safety rules and not be restricted to a formal firing line. If you're of adult age, manage your own safety, and let others manage their own. This is still America. Lighten up and enjoy your life and stop worrying about everything out of your immediate control. People jump out of airplanes, off of cliffs, and look down the muzzle of their firearms. Life is not without risk and living life afraid of offending someone else's sense of safety, sounds really boring. Life is about managing risk, not eliminating it.

I hardly consider myself a Karen, and neither would anyone who knows the slightest bit about me... :rolleyes:
Just wanting people to "be excellent to each other". Especially to the new folks, who are just figuring out how to navigate and use the site. Call me crazy...
Rules for thee, not for …… you know the rest.

January was really tough for me lame job, ex girlfriend, parents. The sun came out this weekend after what seemed like months of rain. I opened up my canopy to find firewood and pumpkins from the last trip I went on with my ex. I thought of the pumpkins she gave me.

I call this video:
762 - Here is to ex girlfriends

January was really tough for me lame job, ex girlfriend, parents. The sun came out this weekend after what seemed like months of rain. I opened up my canopy to find firewood and pumpkins from the last trip I went on with my ex. I thought of the pumpkins she gave me.

I call this video:
762 - Here is to ex girlfriends

Looks like nice timber.
In the coast range ?

Took a buddy shooting at my new go to range

ED399454-85F7-4E89-BC6F-ECC8DCDE8311.jpeg

Hey guys. It's been a long time since I have posted anything. I did go to the range today to shoot some newer Tupperware rifles. The 6.5 creed Ruger American and 308 win. savage ultra lite both shot better than expected again today. I like them.

A7E02BB1-FB32-4276-AB44-5FC6AE9C335A.jpeg

Hey guys. It's been a long time since I have posted anything. I did go to the range today to shoot some newer Tupperware rifles. The 6.5 creed Ruger American and 308 win. savage ultra lite both shot better than expected again today. I like them.

View attachment 1155582
That's kinda hard to say being a model 700 and model 70 fan. Can't argue the fact that these new rifles shoot.

Yes. Slowly but it is thawing around here. Went out again this morning to test some 70 gr. 223 loads with varget. Back to the bench now looking for something that will shoot a little tighter.
Whereabouts in the panhandle are ya? I'm looking at property west of Bonners Ferry, off Lion's Den Road.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top