JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Was gonna go to the range today, but I didn't. Shoulda gone yesterday... :oops:

Full stiffy at 26 mph (from my home office window)...
Full stiffy_2-25.24.JPG

And at my range (from the online weather page)... :s0001:
clicky to embiggen...

RMSF_2-25-24.JPG

Was gonna go to the range today, but I didn't. Shoulda gone yesterday... :oops:

Full stiffy at 26 mph (from my home office window)...
View attachment 1831133

And at my range (from the online weather page)... :s0001:
clicky to embiggen...

View attachment 1831143
Been kicking it up GOOD here too. Kept waking me up. Just walking the dog and we have one of those flags they cover a casket with on a 40ft pole that was standing out like that too. When the thing is all wet like now takes a lot of wind to get that. Made me careful around the tree's out here both this morning and just now out there. :eek:

Been kicking it up GOOD here too. Kept waking me up. Just walking the dog and we have one of those flags they cover a casket with on a 40ft pole that was standing out like that too. When the thing is all wet like now takes a lot of wind to get that. Made me careful around the tree's out here both this morning and just now out there. :eek:
Yeah, that flag in the image flies over a car dealership on the main drag three blocks north of me...
I'd guess it's about 30' by 60', so a pretty good sized flag. Gotta be blowing a fair bit to make it go full stiffy like that...

Yeah, that flag in the image flies over a car dealership on the main drag three blocks north of me...
I'd guess it's about 30' by 60', so a pretty good sized flag. Gotta be blowing a fair bit to make it go full stiffy like t
I'd guess it's about 30' by 60', so a pretty good sized flag. Gotta be blowing a fair bit to make it go full stiffy like that...

My normal work ride this time of the year is a Jeep lifted enough that oil change is a breeze. Can slide right under it to drop the old oil but, days like this? Coming home this morning I was staying to the right and going under posted in some places. Damn thing was wanting to travel into the other lanes on me. No "get out of my way people I have to get home" today. :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews