JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Take a look at the NWFA resources pull down menu and then NWFA map. It has a list of shooting places and shops in the area. I personally can really recommend any place indoor since I typically shoot local outdoor spots

Anyone know a place near camp Sherman in central Oregon? I know there's ample forest roads to drive down but I prefer rock quarries and such.... any advise is appreciated.

I recently moved to NE Portland (off 205 near PDX) from the Oregon Coast and was wondering if there are any recommended shooting locations for small caliber pistols, rifles, and shotguns?

I like TPTS. I typically go once or twice a month at lunch. Send me a PM if you're interested in checking it out. I think a member sponsored guest is a little cheaper than walking in off the street.

For your shotty The English Pit in Vancouver will be your closest option unless you just head out to the woods.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top