JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am very curious to hear how this unfolds. I can understand getting totally POed about someone trying to scam your pin but you can not assault someone for that. Not saying it wouldn't be deserved but it sure wouldn't be legal. Once attacked, the scammer can become the "victim" and only a jury can decide what is justified after that. I have had the experience of people standing too close at checkout and it was obvious they were looking for my info. I have used three ways to stop it so far. One time I merely turned my body to block their view, another time I canceled the transaction and told the cashier I would checkout my stuff after the idiot behind me checked out. The last time it happened I asked the cashier to call security. The lady behind me dropped her stuff on the counter and quickly hurried around me and left. Get creative with how you handle this stuff :) Not saying it is not troublesome but one has to consider all possible outcomes from any kind of escalation. I am sure that the man shot and his wife would have been better in the long run had they simply walked away and got their groceries later.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top