JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
BigNickShooting,

Can you point me to that incident, I'd like to use it in my CHL classes.

A lot of people here on NWF took time and personally (including myself) wrote to the Gresham PD Chief Junginger ... He was very nice and answered thanking for the praise ...

They acted correctly ... and I insist again (oops ... ) on the following: you have a gun, a CHL or choose to open carry ... don't ever think you can get into Wyatt Earp's shoes and be a hero ... If you want to be a hero, there's a place for you ... it's called The US Armed Forces, or the National Guard, or the whatever other things that deals with danger and can make you a bona fide hero with medals all over your chest... (I think the firemen are heroes even when they show up to get my kitty down from the tree ... :) )

Only if I was completely outmatched would I run.....if I was at a mall armed...I would send the wife the opposite direction of the gunfire....while I move toward, take cover, assess...act accordingly....

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top