JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not sure if this is the correct spot, but I think it will do.
We are looking at purchasing 10-20 acres close to the middle of nowhere near Prineville to camp and shoot on in the spring and summer.
Does anyone own lad out that direction? Are there burn/ shooting bans due to fire?
I am going to call and speak with the county as well, but you are a smart lot and would like any input/ feedback you have on this idea.
Also, do you think 10 acres is enough to shoot on?
Best,
Mike

Yes, there are burn bans, but not shooting bans. You need to get a burn permit at the county Forest Service office.

10 acres in the correct dimensions can be enough, but you have to really walk the property and review topography of the land. Know where your neighbors are located, angles and natural back stops.

Of course, more is better.

Thank you sir. Looks like the property is about 650X650. Should be plenty big enough to shoot. We are going to head over this weekend and take a look. The aerial photos show houses on the adjacent two properties. I assume it takes special person to live totally off the grid out there so I don't think they will mind the shooting.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top