JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just hope wide spread panic doesn't start again, if got about 1k each of 9mm an 40 but .223 is a pain to find, we'll 223 that's not 10 bucks a box

The one thing that angers me is there is never a reference to how these people got these firearms or the failures in laws that are in place that allowed these people to get guns. This guy had an AR15, but had prior arrest for firearms violations?!

I say that if theres ever a ban on assault weapons we file a class action lawsuit.
US vs. the govt machine

Well that's expected, but I think there's a limited chance of anything passing, but one never knows the next few weeks will tell us tho

SOB!! he had an AR. Well I was really hoping that things would die down back to normal levels. I'm just curious if this incident will put the final nail in the coffin.

I hope the American people can see through the F6 b.s. storm that's coming.

Last Edited:
Bodies are still warm, and Feinswine is using them as her soapbox?

I refuse to patronize California businesses until they send this woman back to the nursing home. They're welcome to ruin their own state, but when Senator Feinswine attacks mine, a line is crossed.

What is eff'd up is this POS was kicked out of the NAVY and then somehow got a security clearance. HP is probably looking at some major civil suit. Whoever gave him a security clearance should get sued silly for MISSING his criminal record.
Pretty funny he was first reported as "medium" complexion. Why didn't they just come out and say he looked like George Zimmerman only a little darker.
Shouldn't NCIS be in the lead with the FBI on this since it was on a Navy installation? I'd just be more apt to trust them than the DC police. Another tragedy that might have been averted if people vetting this yahoo for a Secret Clearance would have looked more closely. In hindsight they will probably find all sorts of indicators in his background and on his web activities. Sounds like 2 previous run ins with the law including a weapons beef. Another tool like Snowden who was given a clearance and shouldn't have been.

Brutus Out

What is eff'd up is this POS was kicked out of the NAVY and then somehow got a security clearance. HP is probably looking at some major civil suit. Whoever gave him a security clearance should get sued silly for MISSING his criminal record.
Pretty funny he was first reported as "medium" complexion. Why didn't they just come out and say he looked like George Zimmerman only a little darker.
Shouldn't NCIS be in the lead with the FBI on this since it was on a Navy installation? I'd just be more apt to trust them than the DC police. Another tragedy that might have been averted if people vetting this yahoo for a Secret Clearance would have looked more closely. In hindsight they will probably find all sorts of indicators in his background and on his web activities. Sounds like 2 previous run ins with the law including a weapons beef. Another tool like Snowden who was given a clearance and shouldn't have been.

Brutus Out

Affirmative Action probably played a big role for the reason he was able to get or keep his security clearance as well as having a job within the naval yard. There, I said it. Somebody had to!

Well that's expected, but I think there's a limited chance of anything passing, but one never knows the next few weeks will tell us tho

At the federal level, the President is too busy with other stuff.

What worries me is the state level. Here in Oregon the vote was very close last Spring. A well-financed ballot measure could also be a problem.

I never want to shop online and read this: "Sorry we can't ship to: NY, HI, CA, MA, MD, CT, OR."

Let's keep our states free...

I still don't know what to make of this.

Let's hope that politicians pushing the gun control BS remember what happened with Sandy Hook. The politicians and media tried to force the idea that 92% of Americans were for gun control. Meanwhile, we all stood around looking a each other wondering where this 92% were. The fact that most new gun legislation went nowhere, then the recall in CO could make this time around little easier.

Also, the guys who never before had more than 200 rounds of ANY ammo, all bought their 15,000 rounds after Sandy Hook. Hopefully that will curb another run.

I guess we'll sit back and see. Or, wait for the other shoe to drop.

Looks like the shooter was a known hothead, who used guns recklessly.

Mr. Alexis had been detached from the Navy in January 2011 after an earlier gun arrest in Ft. Worth, Texas. Mr. Alexis had joined the Navy in May 2007, according to Navy records.

A defense official said that Mr. Alexis was pushed out of the military because of repeated incidents and arrests.

"There is no question there was a pattern of misconduct while in the Navy reserves," the official said.

According to a Fort Worth Police Department incident report, Aaron Alexis was arrested in September 2010 for discharging a firearm in Fort Worth. (Read the full report.)

An officer was called to the apartment of a woman, who had a bullet hole in her floor and ceiling. She claimed that she suspected it came from Mr. Alexis, her downstairs neighbor, who had confronted her days earlier, complaining that she was making too much noise, according to the report.

Mr. Alexis told police he had fired the gun accidentally when he was cleaning it. No one was injured and no charges were filed, according to the Tarrant County Criminal District Attorney's Office, which prosecutes crimes in the Fort Worth area.

In a separate incident, Seattle police said Mr. Alexis had been arrested in 2004 for shooting out the tires of another man's vehicle in an anger-fueled "blackout." Mr. Alexis told police at the time he had been deeply disturrbed by events he witnessed during the attack of Sept. 11, 2001. Police said Mr. Alexis's father said his son had been involved in 9/11 rescue efforts and had post-traumatic stress and anger-management issues.

He's probably a gold member here

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads