JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like this guy Aaron Alexis was a military contractor. Probably either a disgruntled employee, or "self-radicalized", since he picked a hard target.

Surprised he smuggled a rifle into a secured Navy compound...

Well...

So much for gun free zones...Our countries Capitol? It cant believe that Our American Capitol with its Constitution infringes on The People rights!!!! No 2nd Amendment right at the capitol? Totally backwards. I believe this incident would have been a different outcome if The People would have been able to exercise their 2nd Amendment rights. With people having their right to carry their firearms concealed or unconcealed they would have probably influenced this bad guy from ever thinking about going there and shooting up the place. But when the government takes away the peoples right to defend themselves this is what happens. All just sitting ducks. Run and hide. It is a shame that in the eyes of this government they think that The People do not have the right to own and carny a firearm to defend themselves in a situation like this.

This kind of crap is going to keep happening until We the People are once again able to protect ourselves. We have got to make the government give us all of Our rights back. Those people that died were sheep being lead to the slaughter.

Yep, its all going crazy on the radio now...its all 'gun violence', 'mass shootings', 'background checks' and 'what will Congress do?'. When discussing how additional legislation would affect the 2nd Amendment, one commentator opined: 'the most basic right we have is the right to be safe'.

One article I read speculates that the shooter stole an AR from an incapacitated guard once he was inside the building. So...how would more legislation have prevented this? Oh wait, it doesn't matter. Guns are bad, don't clutter the issue with logic.

Keith

Looks like we will be loosing ammo supply's in the stores again and pmags raycomgroup.worldnow.com/story/23441027/shooter-on-loose-at-washington-navy-yard-victims-reported

not to mention all the pissin and moaning about prices, oyea and price gouging on the forum.

Its the governments fought for taking the peoples right to protect themselves away. In the countries capitol out of all places the 2nd Amendment is infringed. This kind of stuff will continue until we have Our 2nd Amendment freedoms again.

The outcome would have been no different here in Multnomah County. It would be hard to defend oneself with a open carry firearm without any ammunition. Just more sheep being lead to the slaughter.

Navy yard shooting reports: fast, first and frequently fouled-up

Today's shooting at the Naval Sea Systems Command headquarters in southeast Washington, D.C. has once again produced the kind of reporting that leaves the public more confused than informed, with CBS and NBC having to retract one report that tentatively identified the suspect, and just about everybody having to back away from initial reports of multiple gunmen.

<broken link removed>

Just another example of The Bill Of Rights being useless and Our government not having the ability to protect us. The 2nd Amendment is supposed to be there so we can protect ourselves. Here once again though people were left defenseless and were slaughtered.

Well, I went out an panic purchased the limit of 556 and 9 I could.
(I was going to buy the stuff regardless, just so happens this event took place)
That reminds me, whos got 7.62x39? 1k should do it?
Anyone?.. :)

However, if this was in fact an extremist premeditated attack odds are it wont carry with the media just like Fort Hood.

If anything we should push to finally allow our soldiers to carry their damn firearms on base!
Uncle Sam owes them that.

If anything we should push to finally allow our soldiers to carry their damn firearms on base!
Uncle Sam owes them that.
The screwed up logic that the anti's would offer up to that statement is that they're afraid that someone would go looney and start shooting up the base all the while not realizing that, if everyone were armed, the person would have to be quite insane to even try. But since they are "gun free" zones, anyone who could get on base could potentially take out many people, just like today, because there are much fewer who can shoot back. But the anti's are immune to real logic.

The outcome would have been no different here in Multnomah County. It would be hard to defend oneself with a open carry firearm without any ammunition. Just more sheep being lead to the slaughter.

Additionally, most workplaces prohibit all weapons of any kind. Here, we can't even carry pepper spray.

I think it's time to push back and fight for our right to self-defense in the workplace, too.

The fact is, again, people were killed without their ability to exercise their God given 2nd Amendment rights. Just about anywhere in America we should have that ability to protect ourselves.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top