JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hmm.

A cell of nuts responding to the Al-Qaida call to arms last week?

Two veterans fed up with the VA?

Regardless of circumstance, Bloomberg & Co will start making hay of this before the sun is down.

yeah, doggone it,I don't get paid till later in the week and I was thinking about another lower. BUBBLEGUM these whack jobs. Although with the ages of the 1 to three gunmen sounds like a Putinanny operation. Expendable hit squad shoots up the Navy Yard and the uproar pushes Obama's anti gun agenda, cause like the libs say, people die in combat every day or in consulates begging for support. {"What difference does it make?"}

Brutus borrowing a tinfoil hat for the day.

Remember when Marines guarded Navy and Marine Corps facilities? DC cops don't have the rep as the best and the brightest. I'd like to think the FBI will give us the truth but in this government today, who know I have been in the Navy Yard a few times but its been almost 30 years. Lots of new buildings up since then.

Brutus Out

A Navy LCDR just gave the best, and most intelligent description of this so far. He was standing next to a civilian talking to him outside after the fracas started and the civilian who the LCDR didn't know was shot dead with a handgun. and the LCDR said he didn't see the shooter since he took off. He also stated firearms are not allowed in the facility. He was Surface Warfare qualified so he surely does know the difference between handgun and rifle gunfire.

Brutus Out

And of course now they are reporting it was an AR and he had a handgun and a shotgun, on cnn one of the people said it was an automatic weapon and the CNN person actually questioned them about that claim as others have stated semi auto... then of course that person said it was all still to early and lots of miss information. What the news is ignoring is the fact that military bases are very strictly gun free except military police and DC has very strict gun laws, I believe ARs are illegal in DC. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure they are

And no where did I read the shooter was black until I just watched a news video

A White Man was readily spoken of, but later "cleared"

But do not claim, ever that there is bias in the News....

Never Happen...

Obummer's comment were worth less than the toilet Paper I used when I went into the bathroom this morning... And flushed.

philip
Getting ready to order one of those impeach Mrs. Zero, and her husband.

12 Dead.. Shooter Idenitfied... Another shooting in a gun free zone that is located in a gun free city.. The fact that a guy can walk into a secured military facility and just start mowing down unarmed people just boggles my mind. All I can keep thinking is if just one person there was allowed to carry a gun, this rampage could have been easily stopped. Where was the military police or security when they were needed? They just came to clean up the mess.

All these mass shootings have one thing in common, they are in places were law abiding citizens are disarmed . These madmen who seek to hurt innocent people will go to places where they feel they can cause the greatest number of casualties with the least resistance.. Gun Free Zones are the places to go. Obviously, the shooter had security clearance and knew the inner workings of the facility . He was also aware of the security situaiton and the fact the people in the facility were unarmed and were they congregated and at what time of day. It was pre-meditated and well planned from the start..

I think after Fort Hood and this shooting, it is time to advocate for allowing our military personnel to carry weapons on the base. It is criminal that our soldiers cannot carry weapons to defend themselves, just like any other citizen. We need to override these unconstitutional restrictions on carrying weapons in federal zones, especially our soldiers who are targets and sititng ducks in such an attack.

I am still not ruling out domestic terrorism.. Although the shooter does not have an Islamic name, the story is not yet completed.

The shooter was a Navy employee whose work status had been changed earlier this year, said a federal government official who spoke only on condition of anonymity because he wasn't authorized to speak on the record. While that may suggest the motive was job related, authorities haven't ruled out anything including terrorism, the official said.

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/washington-shooting-13-dead-in-navy-yard-rampage-1.1456586#ixzz2f5ceZYpO

Or another prozac filled obumite.
The problem is the media will go to all lengths to NOT say its islamic terrorist related.
Who the hell knows, but isnt DC a no gun zone anyway, let alone a base. Proves gun control does NOT work....period !

ts3.explicit.bing.net/th?id=HB.143760958898&pid=15.1
The Perp was raised in Brooklyn NY.
What about the other BM, 50, 5'10", 180 pounds, long grey sideburns that is also a suspect?
Glad I don't have any guns to feed

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads