JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder how long it'll take for it to be classified as "workplace violence" and how long it'll take for us to learn the last name and religion of the shooter.

It will be interesting to see how the anti-gunners can hijack this sad event to their cause when, I believe, AR15s and 30 round magazines are illegal in DC.

Being on the shipyard, its possible that the shooter might be military or security using an issued weapon.

If the shooter was screaming 'Allah is Great', then I'm sure the whole incident will be written off as 'workplace violence' ala Fort Hood.

Condolences to the families of those killed today.

Keith

Another shooting in a area that claims to have the toughest "gun laws", one wonders if there was a "gun free zone" sign on the building.

Parks Police doing the fly overs, aren't they the ones who handled the "Vince Foster" shooting??

In one I read that 3 shots were fired n. 5 injured suppose that's possible an in the other one there were 10 people injured, that's what sux about the media, they report everything they hear without any knowledge

It's sad and unfortunate, but crazy people will continue to be crazy irrespective of religion, race, location of work and gun laws. The moment someone loses his moral compass that tells him what's right and what's wrong and the value of life it's over, no matter what the laws or circumstances.

With 2 other possible suspects....sounds like terrorism is a definite possibility. "medium complexion"
Hopefully they will try to take one alive. Otherwise it will get spun in whatever way makes this admin look good. They control the MSM who will go along with the desired narrative, every time.
latest is 6 dead with about 12 shot in total, but the situation is "fluid".
Brutus Out

In one I read that 3 shots were fired n. 5 injured suppose that's possible an in the other one there were 10 people injured, that's what sux about the media, they report everything they hear without any knowledge

You have to have a brain to absorb knowledge. With these people only feelings matter, facts are useless to most of them! So, why bother to learn any!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top