JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My wife and I found a very nice rent-to-own on land out in Yamhill...well, very out west of it, and I was curious if any locals to the area can speak on the viability of shooting on one's own land. The best part is that a hundred metres or so out from the house there is a tall hill that would make a perfect berm with a little cut-out.

Make friends with your neighbors. You don't want an ex-kalifornian calling the Sheriffs office on you.

SF-

In rural areas your neighbors will probably be more self sufficiant and gunfire should not be a problem. As you get to know more local people you may run into the odd ex-kalifornian. If they don't like the sound of a gunshot then the sheriff probably already knows the whiners. :D
Just be careful, considerate and legal.

WTF is this smack talk about Ex Kalifornian crap?? Im born and bred in so cal and have probably heard more gun shots in urban residential settings then you have shot in the last year.. Its been my experience that its the oregon native hippies that are complainin about anything like that!

:) jus sayin.. But on another not to stay ontopic, get to know your neighbors, make sure you know whats beyond your target and you shouldnt have a problem. I live in Lafayette and we shoot all the time on some property we have permission and access to and the owner happens to be an ex kalifornian also. lol

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top