JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I went to the thriftway 2 blocks from my house to get my daughter some dinner and while i was inside someone was getting shot in the parking lot.

I thought about leaving my gun at home but thought why have it and why have a chl if im not gonna carry it?

Since i sold my kimber 4"the other day I have been a little reluctant to carry my
5"springer but decided to carry it and i guess this is why we carry...

I was in no danger since this was a personal thing between these 2 guys but what if
he figured im screwed now might as well go ballistic?

This is why we carry is it not?We can be a sheep,or we can be the sheep dog.
I will remember this next time i decide not to carry my handgun,5-6 minutes earlier and i could have been in his crossfire.

Damn, that would have to be scary. Especially with your kid there. Wow.

Why have you been reluctant to carry the 5 inch?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

I hadn't picked my daughter up yet so she was not with me,luckely, but i never heard the shot or anything so i wasn't really too aware of why the cops and ambulance were even there.
The weight of the 5"springer is not bad it's the holster im used to using is an IWB and its a bit long for that so it's back to the shoulder holster with the 5"for now until i get a new carry piece.

I gravitated away from smaller guns once I started having to worry about a wife and kids. I can shoot a full size faster and more accurately than I could dream about with my old 3" aluminum frame 45. I figure they are worth more weight and bother than I can possibly fit under my shirt. Just food for thought.

uploadfromtaptalk1327652286199.jpg

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1327652286199.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR