JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hello,

I am a long time shootist, I come from a long line of hunting and shooting enthuesiest. And until recently always had a place to shoot. However USFS turned the area I was shooting at into a climb for ATVs and added it to an 8mi. course. So I have been looking for a safe area to shoot since. I did find one spot where I was able to sight my rifle, but the amount of space to park off the road could barely handle my truck and maybe a subcompact packed end to end. So I started searching on line and found this community and hoping folks here can point me in the right direction. Hopefully near the Salem area, otherwise I would like to find a place where I can set camp and do ballistics.

Thanks for letting me go on like this...

Welcome. You might want to try the Four Corners Gun Club. I was down there with a buddy this summer and it's a pretty nice range. That's were we sight in before hunting in eastern OR. The rifle range is way down at the end, but it's like 250 yds or so.

He is a member so you might want to check what their non-member rates are.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top