JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That sounds like fun, but there is a city ordnance where I live against discharging a firearm in the city limits. I'd rather not test it to see if blanks are exempt from that code.:cool:
(but I may just have to sneak in a "non-conforming" firework or two!):s0112:

Happy Birthday USA!!!:s0160:

Last Edited:
No way in **** would I fire blanks thru my weapons. They're filthy as a mofo and make your weapon just nasty on the inside. We always resisted firing blanks in the army because of the cleaning time involved to restore the weapons after using blanks.

i just shoot lead like crazy today. 357 rifle, 45acp and a 1919 8mm semi auto machine-gun.
All over little crackers, big boomers flares, roman candles, mortar shells have been going off all day. It is a glorious day.
I even had the privledge of standing at full attention and saluting the ensign as I recited the pledge of allegence.

I AM AN AMERICAN, White, proud and blessed to be part of the greatest nation on EARTH.

HAPPY 4TH of JULY.
Happy birthday America, I love you

Mark Dozier

So it sound like my answer was no. Not surprised, I am also in city limits so of course it was not an option for me either.

One year (back when I lived outside the city) I did use up a dozen or so expired 12ga marine flairs.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top