JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll do my mall shopping in Washington county thank you.. Leave Multnomah county to drown and die in its radical liberalism .. LEt the snakes go attack each other and their liberal lawyers attack the snake charmers.

If I do go shopping in the Lloyd CEnter mall, I will be carrying more than shopping bags and a cell phone.

Of course, all this gang activity will come back to haunt law-abiding gun owners who own guns because of these hostile and militant-minded gangs.

In all honesty, the Lloyd CEnter is not a bad area by any means. There are upscale apartments, government buildings, expensive condos and upscale business and commercial buildings in that area. The area is also relatively clean, with some nice architectual structures. Recently, they have really renovated and improved that whole inner NE area. Now outer NE and SE have become more run down.

The problem actually is the Lloyd Center itself. That mall attracts so many low-lives and criminals from surrounding areas. It has always been the haunt of criminals, maybe due to the number of discount stores it has. What Lloyd Center needs is better "armed" security and a no-nonsense attitude to criminals and thugs. They are really screwing up that place. These criminals will pack up and leave if they see they are not welcomed, but right now people turn a blind eye to them.

I was at the Marshalls in the Lloyd Center and there were this gang of big guys, wont say race, but you may guess, who where hollaring out swear words and sexual insults at the women in the store. These guys were all big and muscular, wearing gang-like attire. Their attitude of harassment was what gave it away the most, who they were. People just sat around afraid and did nothing. We need to have some strict and "armed" security who will tell them to get out. Portland is not Compton. We can still do something about this, we have rights and a community. Why do these people think they can just go around the stores and wreak havoc on all customers?

I would have dialed 911 and told them that attempted rape was in progress at the location

Anonymous cellphones are a great thing;)

Well so much for gun laws and gun free zones....... lol i will not single out any race but two main ones come to mind. I have gone into lloyed ctr. in uniform and open carrying (off duty) and these thugs look and they don't act out as much....... i think armed undercover would be good and armed uniforms too. You come into the mall with ur panths around ur knees......u should be kicked out...... u start using bad language in a loud voice u should get kicked out. You wanna be a tough guy, meet me in the parking lot where there are no cams and i can show u tough lol but u try to enforce strict rules then they play the race card and blah blah...... i won't lie....i am racist and i can't stand these mofos...... but do i hate every black....hispanic... asian....or white guy? Heck no...... just the ones that act like an idiot.

You hate the N word types. So do I and so do a lot of black people.. (I'm Norman/Scot)

What rights do you have exactly? You can say something to said people making rude comments and get your *** kicked. You can complain to security (who will do nothing). You can call the cops and be ignored because no violence has happened.

I'm sorry, but pretty much any place in Multnomah County is not friendly towards a law abiding person. The laws are all tipped to favor criminals. It's best to just get out of an situation like that without making a scene.

Some of us won't get our butts kicked ;)

Isn't verbal/sexual harassment a crime?? Or, disorderly conduct? The group of thugs are being loud and harassing everyone, that is also disturbing the peace. Who is to say that no crime is being committed? They also being threatening shouting out bad language. I can just as easily call the police saying a group of big gang members are threatening to hurt people. Anonymous cell phones are indeed a great innovation.

Anyhow, liberal Multnomah county has got its head up its arsh.. Of course, criminals get off easy around here. However, Multnomah county, liberal as it is, sitll is way stricter and more responsive then many places in the country. In Los Angeles, there is just areas where police don't bother going or enforcing. Also, Portland's police force is more conservative then its city or county government.

I grew up in Los Angeles (13 years) and been to lot of bad neighborhoods around California. To me, Lloyd Center still seems safe, but that is relatively speaking. Someone was shot to death outside Plaid Pantry where I lived in Hawthorne district, but overall that is still considered a safe area. Although, it has improved over the years. I know a criminal element exists in the Lloyd Center area, but I have walked around there and don't feel any more threatened then in downtown. In reality, Llyod Center is just an extension of the downtown area and attracts simliar types of people. I went to meet with lawyers right next to Lloyd Center who were in a very upscale business building, I am talking like marble ceilings here.. LOL The woman lawyer I met, who dresses nicely and is wealthy, still feels safe walking to the Max station and taking it to her car. Defintaely, shouldn't do that at night though.

The mall itself is a breeding ground for thugs and punks who have nothing to do with their life but look for trouble. However, the problem with Lloyd Center is its not really a "GHETTTO GHETTO". You got your upscalish yuppie snobs shopping there, along with your lowlife ghetto gangstahs. Problem is, the mix of people who go there. Portland is like that in most places. However, outer NE and SE is truly becoming a GHETTO GHETTO and we should push these thugs into their own neighborhods. Give them Rockwood, 82nd, 122nd , etc to do their gangbanging and leave the west side alone.

I have seen great improvements in downtown and most of western/inner eastside Portland in the last 10 years. I remember when I was chased out of MLK by a group of gangsters who didn't like seeing a white guy driving around their "hood" in a pickup truck. Now, I drive around that area and its infested with condos, art studios, yuppies and plenty of white guys in pickup trucks. The area has improved, not to say there is no crime. If you don't want any crime, move to your highly secured, gated community in Lake Oswego.

Charles Bronson use to buy motorcycles from some of my relatives.. If anyone needs his assistance, perhaps I can work as a mediator.

One thing, my relatives told me he was kind of a jerky customer.. But then what can you expect from such a tough, freedom-fighting vigilante. :s0155:

Thats great lol u know what? We need a sniper to start cleaning the "hood" lol i ride the max all the time to get to work and i sometimes wish they didn't have cams and no one was in the max as we go through the robinson tunel ahahahahahaah

I'm in full agreement since it's obvious that the coppers and revolving door "justice system" is not solving the increasing problems in this arena

As a general rule, gang bangers only shoot at each other......your best to let them kill each other...don't interfere with Darwinism at work...it's a natural process that weeds out he weak, the stupid, from our society...

Biggie24420 said:
Originally Posted by biggie24420
Thats great lol u know what? We need a sniper to start cleaning the "hood" lol i ride the max all the time to get to work and i sometimes wish they didn't have cams and no one was in the max as we go through the robinson tunel ahahahahahaah

I'm in full agreement since it's obvious that the coppers and revolving door "justice system" is not solving the increasing problems in this arena

So both of you advocate summarily executing people based on the way they look and act? I'm not referring to race here, but clothes, attitude, demeanor...

Talk about violating Constitutional rights... The freedoms to due process, a jury trial, not to be punished unless you've committed an actual crime (and to be punished based on the severity of your crime)... these stand at the apex of what we protect with our firearms.

As a general rule, gang bangers only shoot at each other......your best to let them kill each other...don't interfere with Darwinism at work...it's a natural process that weeds out he weak, the stupid, from our society...

That is true, but it only works when they are the only ones around. Unfortunately they are really bad shots and tend to start shooting at each other with many innocent people around them.

And, in response to some other posts, let's not cross into the realm of armed vigilantism. That is not a road anyone wants to go down. Shooting to protect life is one thing. Shooting to thin out those you consider dangerous or undesirable is another thing all together.

Last Edited:

That idea works great on the surface until you factor in that innocent bystanders are killed by stray bullets.

Then feel free to wade into the gunfight...by all means....I won't stop you....

You're changing the situation. You said:

Innocent bystanders don't look for Gunfights to "wade into" so you've made no point.

So both of you advocate summarily executing people based on the way they look and act? I'm not referring to race here, but clothes, attitude, demeanor...

Talk about violating Constitutional rights... The freedoms to due process, a jury trial, not to be punished unless you've committed an actual crime (and to be punished based on the severity of your crime)... these stand at the apex of what we protect with our firearms.

well for the most part i was kidding, but i must say that we have some lame laws.... we are too soft on people. You know that in the middle east they chop your hands off when you steel? drug dealers get a public hanging. It isn't 100% effective but i bet you that people think twice about what they are about to do. some people deserve to be sniped no doubt, but is it my call? heck no but i am a firm believer in using force at times because humanity sometimes gets out of hand. As far as constitution rights go......... just look at the government man..... i am just expressing my opinion and i am not saying you should just snipe anyone that look "HOOD" just when they shoot at others lol. If you seen the movie boondock saints, then you know what i mean here lol

GOOD DAY.

I believe that we should be able to defend ourselves.. and that the scum have been able to take advantage of certain laws that have nothing to do with the Constitution, but are simply recent, insane, liberal laws designed to destroy our society

I would say it this way:

As a general rule, gang bangers only attempt to shoot at each other.

The reality is that a lot of innocent people get mowed down by all the stray bullets these clowns unleash in their rampages.. such as a pretty receptionist my wife used to work with down in Commiefornia.. one minute sitting on her couch watching the TV, next minute her brains were on the floor from homie's stray round from a driveby on nearby rival gangs. . I have zero tolerance for these scum

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top